Week 16: Patriots Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Charles Clay, Chris Ivory, and Ray Ray McCloud Out

26CornerBlitz

bills.pngVS. patriots.png

NFL.com Game Preview

CBS Sports Game Preview

ESPN Game Preview

Bills vs. Patriots Vegas Lines

Bills vs. Patriots History

2018 Buffalo Bills Week Sixteen Media Guide

View Media Guides for All 32 NFL Teams

Duux8X6XQAEim0O.jpg

Week 16 Referee Assignments

Interactive: NFL Officials' Roles and Responsibilities

Sunday, Dec. 23: Bills at Patriots — Shawn Smith

NFL Referee Shawn Smith's Officiating Statistics

2d0ap6t.jpg

NFL Week 16 Game Capsules

20rz2g.jpg

CBS Broadcast Team
Play-by-Play: Greg Gumbel
Game Analyst: Trent Green, Bruce Arians
Sideline Reporter: Melanie Collins

NFL Week 16 Broadcast Maps

NFL Sunday Ticket

2q2lqq8.jpg

How to Watch Bills vs. Patriots

Game Preview: Bills at Patriots

hrxc2sscl8pkf0myh7lg.jpg

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (9-5) AT BUFFALO BILLS (5-9)

Sunday, Dec. 23, 2018 at 1 p.m. ET. Gillette Stadium (65,878)

Patriots Roster

Patriots Depth Chart

Patriots Coaching Staff

Patriots Team Profile

Patriots 2018 Media Guide

NE vs. PIT Game Recap

RECAP: Patriots vs. Steelers

NE vs. PIT Game Book PDF

Patriots vs. Steelers Game Center

2018_BUF_A.PNG2018_NE_C.PNG

NE_2018%5E1.png
Sunday, December 23, 2018 - 1:00PM

at Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

13 point dogs?  I'll take it......  This is a game, if the Bills win and Allen plays well, can do a lot for his perception around the league and perhaps silence his critics for a while.  Go get it, boys!!!

Edited by sven233

Below are the point spreads for NFL games next week, courtesy of pregame.com.

Favorite Open Current O/U Underdog
Monday
Saints 6.5 6.5 50 PANTHERS
Saturday
TITANS 9.5 10.5 37 Washington
CHARGERS 6 4.5 45 Ravens
Sunday
COWBOYS 8.5 7 45.5  Buccaneers
PATRIOTS 13  13  45  Bills
PANTHERS 3.5 3.5 n/a Falcons
DOLPHINS 3.5 4.5  39.5  Jaguars
COLTS 9 10 47 Giants
EAGLES n/a n/a  n/a  Texans
Vikings 5 4.5  43.5  LIONS
Packers 7 6.5  36.5 JETS
BROWNS 7 7 46.5  Bengals
CARDINALS n/a n/a  n/a  Rams
Bears 4.5  3.5  43  49ERS
SAINTS 7 57.5 Steelers
Chiefs PICK  2.5  54  SEAHAWKS
Monday
Broncos 2.5 2.5 45 RAIDERS

1 hour ago, Success said:

It would almost make up for the past 2 decades if we could knock them out of the bye week and spoil their SB hopes.  

Only thing I'd add is someone like Jordan Phillips crushing Brady and putting him out for the playoffs.

I really hate the Patriots!!

Of course I'd love to beat the Pats this Sunday, but in the big picture it really doesn't matter.  It was a helluva run, but the sun is finally starting to set in Foxboro and the Bills are on the upswing.  Maybe not next year, but definitely by the following year there will be a changing of the guard in the AFCE.  It will be the Bills and Jets battling for the division title with the Pats and Phins wandering in the desert.  I think the Bills will be the team to beat.

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Of course I'd love to beat the Pats this Sunday, but in the big picture it really doesn't matter.  It was a helluva run, but the sun is finally starting to set in Foxboro and the Bills are on the upswing.  Maybe not next year, but definitely by the following year there will be a changing of the guard in the AFCE.  It will be the Bills and Jets battling for the division title with the Pats and Phins wandering in the desert.  I think the Bills will be the team to beat.

Ahahahahahahahaha dont bet your pocket change on it

Pats will easily beat buffalo. They lost yesterday in a game i had them likley losing all week. See the steelers have heart unlike the joke of an orginization named buffalo

1 hour ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Ahahahahahahahaha dont bet your pocket change on it

Pats will easily beat buffalo. They lost yesterday in a game i had them likley losing all week. See the steelers have heart unlike the joke of an orginization named buffalo

oh my...

• Haha (+1) 1

Pittsburgh Steelers 17, New England Patriots 10

With an 8-yard completion to running back Rex Burkhead in the third quarter, Brady became the fourth quarterback in league history to throw for 70,000 career yards, joining all-time leader Drew Brees(73,908), Peyton Manning (71,940) and Hall of Famer Brett Favre (71,838). That was the good to come out of Sunday for the Patriots in a sea of bad. From dropped passes to a staggering 14 penalties for 106 yards, the Patriots had plenty of reasons to bemoan the defeat. Sunday's loss marked the first time the Patriots have lost consecutive games in December since 2002.

-- Herbie Teope

Pittsburgh 17-10 over New England

Patriots: C-

Bill Belichick is probably going to have a meltdown when he watches film of this game with his team. The Patriots made plenty of mistakes in this game, including an ugly red zone interception from Tom Brady in the fourth quarter that killed a New England scoring drive. Speaking of the red zone, the Patriots offense couldn't get anything done in that part of the field. The Patriots got inside of Pittsburgh's 15-yard line three times in this game and only came away with three total points. 

This would be a huge statement win for Allen and McD. We have nothing on the line here. It would great to see McD be aggressive and Daboll draw up an ambitious game plan and take risks.  And of course damaging the Pats road to the SB would be the icing on the cake. The Pats have lost 2 in a row, the pressure will now be full on them.