Jags in 2019

Dadonkadonk

New coach. Top 5 draft pick. New QB.

Flacco or TT, Coughlin as HC, and a top 5 pick. They could take top QB (in my opinion too high) or trade down a few spots and take the top O-lineman. 

Flacco or TT will be an instant upgrade over Bortles. They protect the football. Flacco probably has more passing upside but TT protects the ball even more and has more athletic ability.

They will be a last to first team next year.

So happy to see Marrone flame out.

2 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Flacco or TT, Coughlin as HC, and a top 5 pick. They could take top QB (in my opinion too high) or trade down a few spots and take the top O-lineman. 

Flacco or TT will be an instant upgrade over Bortles. They protect the football. Flacco probably has more passing upside but TT protects the ball even more and has more athletic ability.

Why do so many give a s##t about the Jaguars? Oh yeah, that's right, jilted ex's still not over not being able to be the ones to fire Marrone and send him away crying...

6 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

No they wont. They are a mess and will be in salary cap hell next year.

Just now, Idandria said:

New coach? I bet Marrone survives one more year. His job will be make or break in 2019. 

I think that this loss...at home...against a bad team on it's third QB...was the proverbial nail in Saint Dougie's coffin. Obviously.

2 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

No they wont. They are a mess and will be in salary cap hell next year.

Hardly. They are a new QB, a new HC, a new OL player, as well as less injuries away from being the top team in the AFC again.

Edited by Dadonkadonk