Jags in 2019

Dadonkadonk

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Is that good thing or a bad thing?  Often the back up comes in and if a totally different type of QB he has some success as the defense hasn't planned for this style of attack.

I think changing too many things during the season is hard for a team. If Jackson would happen to go down. They would be able to run their base offense and not have to alter their offense much.

1 hour ago, billieve420 said:

I think changing too many things during the season is hard for a team. If Jackson would happen to go down. They would be able to run their base offense and not have to alter their offense much.

Yeah would agree from a practice standpoint, same offense is a good thing, but seems when the starter gets hurt having a different type of guys often works out well.

On 12/16/2018 at 8:04 PM, Dadonkadonk said:

Hardly. They are a new QB, a new HC, a new OL player, as well as less injuries away from being the top team in the AFC again.

When were they the top team in the AFC to be it again.

2 hours ago, billieve420 said:

They got RG3

16 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Isn't this the guy who got fired for not running the dang football? That's gonna end well with Dougie. 

...same one who was Eagles QB Coach with Foles.....so now the rumor mill is churning with Jags as "major player" for Foles..............

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...same one who was Eagles QB Coach with Foles.....so now the rumor mill is churning with Jags as "major player" for Foles..............

i wouldn't be surprised.  they gotta know there's no way they can compete with the likes of luck, watson and even mariota by drafting a qb.  i would assume they'll make a play for foles, flacco or maybe even make a deal with the raiders for carr.  there's a big old carrot for chucky making a trade of 1st round picks.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/16/2018 at 4:57 PM, apuszczalowski said:

Why do so many give a s##t about the Jaguars? Oh yeah, that's right, jilted ex's still not over not being able to be the ones to fire Marrone and send him away crying...

Mentioned too much in The Good Place sitcom?