OLine looked good today!?

Bakin

13 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

Wait until the pissed off pats get em next week.

11 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

Who did the play again the lowly lions. Will see next week

Few people are faster to piss in your cheerios after a win than an online Bills fan.

Well done.  Don't forget to kick the dog on your way to bed.

Damn, some of you people are just miserable asshats. :lol:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

As the season has gone on I’ve been less and less pleased with Dawkins. Seems less capable this season than last at LT

Agreed. He is far from elite. But he is serviceable at LT. He is not the answer at RT. Mills if the worst of the 5 would be ok at RT if they upgrade center and RG. No one knows if Dawkins can play LG. Teller looks no better than Miller/Ducasse but he is young/strong/raw.

The o-line is a total mess and has been completely botched by McBeane.  Only WR is worse. 

• Like (+1) 1

Our running game has to be predicated on between the tackles and quickly hitting the holes/seams plays. McCoy's style of running where he dances around is not going to work with this line. Even when there isn't much room gaining two to three yards can put your offense and qb in a much better situation of losing yardage trying to bounce it outside. Our OL play today was solid. 

51 minutes ago, Bakin said:

Other than a few stupid penalties, was it my imagination or did the line look fierce today?  Gave Josh a lot of time back there??

and this Ford kid looked good n shifty!

It wasn’t their worst week this season but no, they did not play “good”.

• Like (+1) 1

Seems like Dawkins will get bounced to RT if we draft OT with our first pick. Teller struggled at times today but with a full offseason should start next year. Sign C and OG in FA if they can. If the Bills can improve the running game 50% next year, they will be a tough out on offense. Assuming the receiving core gets upgraded.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Seems like Dawkins will get bounced to RT if we draft OT with our first pick. Teller struggled at times today but with a full offseason should start next year. Sign C and OG in FA if they can. If the Bills can improve the running game 50% next year, they will be a tough out on offense. Assuming the receiving core gets upgraded.

Dawkins is not good on either edge. I'd try him inside.

1 hour ago, Bakin said:

Other than a few stupid penalties, was it my imagination or did the line look fierce today?  Gave Josh a lot of time back there??

and this Ford kid looked good n shifty!

It was certainly nice to get what I hope is a glimpse of the future.

JA was standing behind a wall a few times and making it through his whole progression. 

Credit where credit is due. They are all growing as a team.