Zay Jones is bad

Jpsredemption

Well now that there is no true number one WR on this team Zay is drawing the other teams best corner presently so he is struggling.  I don't expect Zay to win those match ups.  he has had an ok sophomore year and I think when the Bills get back to having a number one WR he will make a nice #2 or #3 option for Josh.

Me personally I just think Zay would be better off in the slot. Asking him to be on the outside where he doesnt have great size or speed, where he can't get good separation, just doesnt seem to be working out... as many probably would have expected. Put him in a slot role, where he runs slants over the middle of the field & i think he can be serviceable. But yeah dude hasn't lived up to his draft position & he's mos def not a #1 wr. He's not even a #2 imo

22 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

He has shown flashes, but few and far between. Foster appears better right now . Jones has certainly underperformed his draft status to this point overall. 

I haven't even seen flashes. I mean he has caught some passes but has he made one next level play? He misses routine plays and hasn't made a single great play. I'm done with him.

16 minutes ago, BobDVA said:

Zay is taking all the double coverage the last couple games.  this is why Foster is able to run free.   I expect Bellacheat will be double covering Foster most of the time and leaving Gilmore to cover Jones all day.  I think Zay will do better next week.

Well he can’t do much worse lol

26 minutes ago, DJB said:

Hes a #3 WR at best. Sinply does not have trustworthy hands. 

WR is a massive need for this team.

Zay is not surviving next year. Poor separation and even worst hands. He's been given more than ample opportunities to step up. We may have to draft 3-4 wrs, and the remaining picks OL.

23 minutes ago, BobDVA said:

Zay is taking all the double coverage the last couple games.  this is why Foster is able to run free.   I expect Bellacheat will be double covering Foster most of the time and leaving Gilmore to cover Jones all day.  I think Zay will do better next week.

Any DC consistently double covering Zay Jones should be fired immediately. I doubt that this has been happening to any significant extent.

• Haha (+1) 2