Cheats latest illegal play

Cheats had 4th and 1 at midfield against the Squeelers.  With :25 on the play clock, Brady pats the center on the ass, and they run off the field and run the punt team on.  Squeelers confused, they keep the D out there, not realizing that the Cheats MUST give the Squeelers an equal chance to substitute.  All the announcers could do was ballwash Belicheat, instead of pointing out how illegal that play was.  Just so sick and tired of the praise heaped on Belicheat when he finds new and innovative ways to cheat.  If you're that good, why don't you just beat teams straight up, you cheating ass *****!?

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Cheats had 4th and 1 at midfield against the Squeelers.  With :25 on the play clock, Brady pats the center on the ass, and they run off the field and run the punt team on.  Squeelers confused, they keep the D out there, not realizing that the Cheats MUST give the Squeelers an equal chance to substitute.  All the announcers could do was ballwash Belicheat, instead of pointing out how illegal that play was.  Just so sick and tired of the praise heaped on Belicheat when he finds new and innovative ways to cheat.  If you're that good, why don't you just beat teams straight up, you cheating ass *****!?

It wasnt cheating it was perfectly legal and an effort to limit the steelers ability to have the ball with time on the clock. I hate the Patriots but you are waaaayyyy off base here.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

How was that illegal though? 

If Pitrsburgh wanted to substitute I’m pretty sure the refs would have granted it to them but they didn’t and they didn’t call a timeout either.

Correct me if I’m wrong of course as I’m not 100 percent sure. But I dont think there was anything illegal about it

Steelers should have taken a TO. That was their mistake. Any Bills fan should prefer a Steelers win over the Pats* . NE should never be rooted for since they reside in the AFCE. If it were a scenario that would result in the Bills making the playoffs with a Pats* win that would make sense. Any other situation , no way ! 

• Like (+1) 2

Also every time a Bills fan brings up the Patriots and what they are doing we just sound like a bunch of whiny babies. 

Soon enough when Brady and Gronk are gone they will be irrelevant while Allen wrecks them week in and week out.

Its time to move on. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

You know what though, I hate the Steelers more than I hate the Pats, so I hope the Pats win.

Not sure why you'd hate the Steelers more than the Cheats.  Other than the fact that they have a rapist (allegedly) as their starting QB, they've always done it right.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Lol.  It wasn’t illegal.

9 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

It wasnt cheating it was perfectly legal and an effort to limit the steelers ability to have the ball with time on the clock. I hate the Patriots but you are waaaayyyy off base here.

How wasn't it too many man on the field? Or doesn't that count so there was no huddle?

10 minutes ago, DJB said:

Honestly who cares anymore about the Patriots?

Im just so over worrying about their cheating , buying the refs and Kraft being buddies with Goodell.  

I simply dont care about them anymore 

Don't forget about the biggest one of all,  paying Brady under the table and circumventing the salary cap.

• Thank you (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

This is legal as long as he says good game afterwards.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Not sure why you'd hate the Steelers more than the Cheats.  Other than the fact that they have a rapist (allegedly) as their starting QB, they've always done it right.

• So the back story is that my first wife was a huge Steelers fan. That 22 year marriage ended in divorce in 2004. I just despise the arrogance of both the organization and their fans. LOL
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

So NOW explain how anything you said is against thr rules. And go ahead and cite the rules. 

Dont worry I wont wait because what they did was PERFECTLY LEGAL