Once again we really need a TE

5 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

We really need to find one in FA. Rarely is it that a rookie TE plays well enough to make ann impact. Even 1st rounders cannot be counted on, and Allen NEEDS a TE. 

This. A solid vet TE is a perfect safety valve for a young QB. A solid free agent TE is a critical add this off season 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Only 3 in the first two days. They will not draft ten guys. Most of the late round picks will be trade bait for moves up or for 2020 picks. 

Yes, correct. Just commenting since there was a couple posts about having only 7. :)

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

If there was ever a season to trade down this is it, we need 10 picks...

Cards now have an 82% chance of snagging the first pick. And if we need 10 picks, they need 15. Without a clear consensus #1 out there, I'm sensing a bunch of trade-down interest among the teams with a top half dozen pick or so. Might make it difficult to pull off.

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Noah Fant

Albert Okwuegbunam

Alize Mack (later pick) 

If Jace Sternberger declares he’s my guy. I but undersized, he’ll probably measure 6’3 3/4 at 245 lbs but he’s a great route runner and smooth.

If he declares he’ll go around 50-75.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

How many good TEs have the Bills had in the history of the franchise? Not just good for the Bills, but actually good? It’s just a position we never have.

Metzalers was our highlight TE and I think Everett would have been a real good one had he not had that horrific injury. 

6 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

Metzalers was our highlight TE and I think Everett would have been a real good one had he not had that horrific injury. 

Metzalers is a Bills fan favorite, but in the grand scheme of things how good was he really? Can you even imagine what it would look like to have an Ertz or Kelce on this team? The entire history of this team i don’t think we have ever had a truly good TE. Sadly Clay was probably the best we have had in 20 years and he flat out sucks now. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Metzalers is a Bills fan favorite, but in the grand scheme of things how good was he really? Can you even imagine what it would look like to have an Ertz or Kelce on this team? The entire history of this team i don’t think we have ever had a truly good TE. Sadly Clay was probably the best we have had in 20 years and he flat out sucks now. 

Spot on. Bills have never had a true “go to” TE.

Clay struggles, he’s slow. Manned up against younger faster LBers and Safeties. And his athletic ability has all but gone down the toilet.