Buffalo picked the right Josh

Nuncha

Dude this is 4 weeks too late. Nobody's brought up Rosen as the better pick in forever.

I don't want to measure Allen by how much a bust Rosen might look. By this point I just want the right Josh to be good by the right Josh's standards.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

Absolutely and it's not even close imo. Obviously it's tough to judge a rookie but I look at their weak areas and ask myself if that is something that can be coached up or is that an attribute a qb needs to have to be successful. I see one too many attributes that Rosen possesses that is uncoachable , i wouldn't be surprised at all if he's a backup somewhere in 3 years, I'm not sure he's nfl material at all.

• Like (+1) 1

There was a point earlier in the season where I was worried about Allen as he didn't seem to be getting it at all. Since he came back from injury I've become more and more confident in him. Still has a way to go but I think with an extra off season of work, plus a revamped offense around him he could be ***** deadly next season!

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

To all the draft analysts out there that said the Bills made a mistake - eat crow.  We picked the right Josh.  

Draft analysts? You mean media guys or TBD members? Because as far as I recall, at the time when Bills were on the clock there were like 40+ posts in draft thread screaming ROSEN and maybe two people (Nihilirian and somebody else) were saying Allen. There was like 90%+ consensus to pick Rosen on this board...

I had no idea since I don't want college but I am happy we picked Allen. And if he is who he seems to be, then Beane is a genius no matter how many mistakes he otherwise makes.

Edited by No_Matter_What
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I am happy with how Josh Allen looks and I was very pleased with him today. 

But Josh Rosen is on the biggest mess of a franchise in the NFL with very little talent and a coach a million miles out of his depth. And he has played well in parts. Way too early to write him off. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

To all the draft analysts out there that said the Bills made a mistake - eat crow.  We picked the right Josh.  

I am glad Allen looks good too, but given any time Allen has a game in which he struggles, we all rush to excuse it with things like “he’s a rookie” and “he has no help” and “the line sucks” don’t you find making a thread like this a little...inconsistent? Isn’t the other guy in a very similar situation? Their offensive line may be even worse than ours. Just asking. If you’re drunk and want to dab on all the imaginary Allen “haters” then go ahead.

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I am happy with how Josh Allen looks and I was very pleased with him today. 

But Josh Rosen is on the biggest mess of a franchise in the NFL with very little talent and a coach a million miles out of his depth. And he has played well in parts. Way too early to write him off. 

Amazing the lengths people are going to go to die on this hill. I don't get it.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JoPar_v2 said:

I am glad Allen looks good too, but given any time Allen has a game in which he struggles, we all rush to excuse it with things like “he’s a rookie” and “he has no help” and “the line sucks” don’t you find making a thread like this a little...inconsistent? Isn’t the other guy in a very similar situation? Their offensive line may be even worse than ours. Just asking. If you’re drunk and want to dab on all the imaginary Allen “haters” then go ahead.

How many passes are Rosen's receivers dropping?  During the game, they said Allen has had 11 drops the past 3 games and he easily had 5 today.

• Like (+1) 1