3rd 4th quarter comeback for Josh

Hebert19

If not for our D giving up 2 uncharacteristic td late in the 4th, he's 4-0 since returning from injury, including being the only qb in nfl history with back to back 200 yard passing, 100 yard rushing games. 

He actually had protection today and did a fine job, the stats are very misleading , as he had a few drops and a very long pass interference.

Is there any question we have our Franchise QB? Not over here.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

If not for our D giving up 2 uncharacteristic td late in the 4th, he's 4-0 since returning from injury, including being the only qb in nfl history with back to back 200 yard passing, 100 yard rushing games. 

He actually had protection today and did a fine job, the stats are very misleading , as he had a few drops and a very long pass interference.

Is there any question we have our Franchise QB? Not over here.

That PI call wasnt a misplay like most are either. Foster had him him beat, and Allen threw a dime easy TD... it was a smart play by the CB

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

To me the biggest difference in this game was the amount of time Allen had in the pocket. The Lions shut down his running lanes and forced him to stay in the pocket and the team got the win. 4th and 5th string RB's, receivers continuing to drop catchable passes, Allen was able to keep his poise and will this team to a win. For  years I have been complaining about the lack of heart our QB's have displayed on game day. Josh is the heart this team needs. Great win

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rk_Bills86 said:

I think with Foster emerging as a more consistent weapon, we can probably live with him and jones as our 2/3 - we need a true WR1. Also an O-line and i'll take any running back.

Oline and TE over RB though... I agree its a need but I mean Ford and Murphy "did enough" today. But we need to keep Josh comfy in the pocket to deliver 20-30 yard dime throws.

10 minutes ago, Rk_Bills86 said:

I think with Foster emerging as a more consistent weapon, we can probably live with him and jones as our 2/3 - we need a true WR1. Also an O-line and i'll take any running back.

Bills will go after the best FA WR that they can get AND draft a WR with a 1st or 2nd.

• Like (+1) 2