Where will Joe Flacco land this offseason?

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the Ravens bring back Tyrod as lamar’s backup next year 

...LMAO......then they can fire Harbaugh and steal Hugh from the Bungles for a reunion......I sure as hell hope the Jackson kid is a lot smarter than he sounds in his pressers.....was having Leodis flashbacks......

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

If it’s a trade I don’t think their cap situation would accommodate him but not sure what the dead cap is for Bortles of cut

I don’t think it’ll be a trade. Nobody is giving up much, if anything, for a past his prime QB with that contract. The Ravens will end up cutting him.

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the Ravens bring back Tyrod as lamar’s backup next year 

Griffin is on the roster. It is a good situation for the organization because they can have an offense geared to both players. Griffin is not going to be sought out by any other team to be a starter. So the wise move is to stay with the Ravens and if Jackson gets hurt or struggles he would be the next man up. 

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Cap hit is 26 million next year, 28 million in 2020. So the obvious landing spots would probably be precluded by the salary cap unless he seriously renegotiates. If I'm him ... why would I?

Yeah the jags currently have negative cap space for next year as it stands currently 

4 minutes ago, BlueandRed said:

I see him in Denver next year...

Denver would be obvious ... but that's why the Case Keenum contract is a killer. $10 million dead cap hit if they cut him, something like $18 million if he's on the roster.  I just don't think they can do it.

Meanwhile, Jax - I just noticed they can cut ties with Dareus for about a $5 million dead cap hit. Bye-bye, Marcell!

5 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Yeah can't see anyone taking on that contract.

...they keep him around until 2020 for a less painful "out"...no one takes on his remaining $62 mil for 2019-2021 unless a GM doesn't value his job......

Potential Out: 2020, 4 yr, $80,500,000; $8,000,000 dead cap

22 minutes ago, MDH said:

Jax makes a lot of sense.

I was trying to place him somewhere, and your right, this does make the most sense.  Allows Jax to also draft a rookie to learn from Flacco in Rd. 2 or something.  

Flacco would have a TON of weapons in Jax.