Second Half: Wk 15 Lions at Bills 1 pm FOX

4 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Mostly McDermott bashing. Probably the hottest of takes was declaring his inability to get 60+ yards in under a minute at the end of the first half the final straw.

I mean I get if you think he's not the best coach but HOT take if that's reason why.

all the good QBs make a reasonable try at the FG position with a minute left in the half in most instances

Really nice to have confidence that the offense is going to do what it needs to do to get a win. Our defense and even the ST stepped up. Glad they got the win in what was a game we have seen them lose close games in the past. JA is definitely growing into the role. 

3 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Saw a lot of “pocket” Allen today. And what he did from the pocket was a positive step forward. Made some nice throws and some smart plays and decisions. 

Yep. A few bad drops and Daboll getting a bit bomb happy in the 3rd Qrtr hurt his bare stats but it was the best he has played I think in terms of a sustainable style of NFL QB. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Bulls fans are so soft and sensitive when it comes to the QB.

Some posters have the opposite problem, where any bit of optimism is seen as defensiveness. And any bit of added context is seen as excuse making. I'm more sick of that than anything.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Dude said:

Bills need to fire Sean after the season and hire McCarthy,   this guy just does not get it.  Thinks ground and pound wins in this league,  Dick Juaron JR

He is from Pittsburgh, and he has a bunch of family in WNY. But no...

Here it is brehs. In order of whos played best as of now 

1. Baker

2.a Sam Darnold

2.b Josh allen

3. Lamar Jackson

4. Josh Rosen 

8 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yep. A few bad drops and Daboll getting a bit bomb happy in the 3rd Qrtr hurt his bare stats but it was the best he has played I think in terms of a sustainable style of NFL QB. 

It was def his most consistent game since week 1.  He's growing. 

3 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Here it is brehs. In order of whos played best as of now 

1. Baker

2.a Sam Darnold

2.b Josh allen

3. Lamar Jackson

4. Josh Rosen 

It was def his most consistent game since week 1.  He's growing. 

Lamar Jackson looks pretty darn good so far. His starts prorated out are the best of the bunch. but yeah I agree with this.. 

Lamar's easily on the best team.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks