Second Half: Wk 15 Lions at Bills 1 pm FOX

1 minute ago, MDH said:

Ahh, the modern world. If someone has a different opinion than you they must be a “hater.”

No. I said “catchable”, you said  “fine”. I asked if your lack of attention was due to reading comprehension or bias. It was a question.Feel free to answer. 

3 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I'm sorry but anyone watching this game with an open mind knows damn well that Allen has thrown the ball GREAT today.  His receivers don't give him any help at all.  It is not reasonable to expect Allen to make perfect throws every time.  I believe that 90% of the WR's in the league make all three of those catches on that last drive. 

The Saints and Rams alone each have about 6 guys that could make those catches....

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MDH said:

His big issue is he puts balls on a line instead of putting some loft on it so his WRs can adjust.

:beer: He's got room to grow and improve in a lot of ways, without question. I called the pass perfect when I saw it live - it wasn't, but it was a pretty darn good throw that 90% of the receivers in the league make. Can't wait to get the kid more reliable weapons (hopefully this off season).

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MDH said:

When a guy has 2 yards on the DB he shouldn’t have to lay out, on a dead sprint to pull in a spectacular catch.

If he doesn’t make a spectacular catch fans claim it’s a dropped ball. 

I swear when people heard Allen was inaccurate they pictured a guy who couldn’t throw it within 10 yards of his target so anytime he gets it close that ends up being good enough.

Do you watch NFL games?  Because if you did you would know that the deep pass should have been caught.  The second pass absolutely should have been caught.  And if the WR made a better effort to come back to the ball that 3rd pass would have been completed.

• Thank you (+1) 1