Week 15 -Beat the Lions! Pregame: Looks like the Keith Ford/Marcus Murphy show today at RB

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

It would not surprise me 1 bit if the running game was the best it’s been with the 2 younger guys in. I think it’s convenient to blame everything on the Oline but I have a suspicion it’s not the case

You got your wish BM4J!  Let's see what Murphy and Ford got.  I'm hoping Murphy has improved in blitz pickups!

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

You got your wish BM4J!  Let's see what Murphy and Ford got.  I'm hoping Murphy has improved in blitz pickups!

..CB, didn't the Ford kid look decent in camp/pre-season if I remember correctly?..............wish the Taiwan Jones kid was healthy as well..............

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..CB, didn't the Ford kid look decent in camp/pre-season if I remember correctly?..............wish the Taiwan Jones kid was healthy as well..............

I remember him having some good plays and a few wiffs in blocking.  That was late in games too.

We all get to see what he can do today. 

• Like (+1) 1

Fox showing Indy at Dallas in Utica.    Why?

Unless there is a last minute change, no Bills on TV this week. 

What are they thinking?

CBS showing Titans at Giants.   If no Bills, then I watch Giants.  

Are the Cowboys considered more popular in Upstate NY than the eliminated Bills?

18 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

Fox showing Indy at Dallas in Utica.    Why?

Unless there is a last minute change, no Bills on TV this week. 

What are they thinking?

CBS showing Titans at Giants.   If no Bills, then I watch Giants.  

Are the Cowboys considered more popular in Upstate NY than the eliminated Bills?

This was being discussed in a thread all week. Apparently, fox gives no hoots and wants better ratings

Edited by gobills1212