Allen's first 300 yard passing game - when?

When does Josh first pass for 300 yards?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. When does Josh first pass for 300 yds?

• This weekend v Detroit
    • Week 16 at New England
    • Week 17 v Miami
    • First half of next season
    • Second half of next season

Its pretty clear that Josh will continue to get solid numbers running the ball, but thats not why we drafted him. We also know he is not blessed with talented receivers and tight ends. With that in mind - when do we finally get to see him pass for 300 yards?

I dont think it will happen this year. I am fairly confident it will happen early next season.

It would be interesting to see what everyone else thinks.

Edited by SydneyBillsFan

7 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Yards don’t matter, especially 300 yard games. At least that’s what I’ve been told around here.

300 yd games dont matter fir instance 7/11 wins for brees were under 300 yd passing games. Most certainly their nice if for nothing else than to keep the gang around here lacks knowledge about the game that keep clamoring for 300 yard passing games quiet.

I don't think it will be this year, because they Bills have so few weapons.  Stop for a moment and ask yourself, how would the 300 yards be spread around. 

The Bills have a weak cast of WR's and have no running backs or TE's who are good YAC guys. It just a tough proposition.  

Edited by PlayoffsPlease

36 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

They dont

Who cares when he throws for 300 yards? Take care of the football and execute in the red zone and on 3rd down. Points matter

We’ve spent too long pretending yards don’t matter because we’ve had a QB who couldn’t accumulate many. They matter.