Draft Josh Allen... 2019

3 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Anyone with eyes

There are easy 4-5 O players rated in the top 10 right now. 

What there isnt in this draft is the top end QBs. However in terms of OL and pass catchers there are a good amount with 1st round grades. 

I.e stay right were we are and take Gregg Little and boom have your other OT for Allen 

Edited by MAJBobby

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

It really doesn’t though. This is a very underrated WR class. DK Metcalf, Deebo Samuel, K’Neal Harry, AJ Brown, Paris Campbell, Marquis Brown and plenty of others can develop into very good players in my opinion.

This is a very deep Offensive Line draft and the running backs also look good. Benny Snell, Dave Montgomery, DeAndre Henderson, ect

you are just saying it’s a terrible Offensive draft because you aren’t familiar with their names.

no, I am... I am probably more obsessed about the draft than anyone I know... and defense is the way to go, unless we trade down

Just now, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

no, I am... I am probably more obsessed about the draft than anyone I know... and defense is the way to go, unless we trade down

Trade down would be better. Accumulate picks and then grab Offensive building block to support Allen.

Just because it’s a very loaded defensive draft doesn’t mean reach and take a defensive player. You could use that to your advantage and the quality of the defensive players push down the  Offensive players that wouldnt normally be there in other drafts.

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

What is everyones opinion of Deebo Samuel?

Explosive playmaker. Elite straight line speed. Twitchy athlete who can take the top off the defense as well as play the underneath routes. He does need to run the whole route tree but that’s about my only concern with Deebo. He has the skill set to consistent get separation.

Personally I think he’ll develop nicely in the pro’s. 

Edited by Patriot Killa

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Trade down would be better. Accumulate picks and then grab Offensive building block to support Allen.

Just because it’s a very loaded defensive draft doesn’t mean reach and take a defensive player. You could use that to your advantage and the quality of the defensive players push down the  Offensive players that wouldnt normally be there in other drafts.

the draft isn't the only place to get OL talent... I would prefer filling holes in FA, with example:Juwan James and Matt Paradis, but if we drafted offensive help in the 1st round, I would hope that we at least traded back and got a couple extra picks for passing up elite talant on D

Just now, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

the draft isn't the only place to get OL talent... I would prefer filling holes in FA, with example:Juwan James and Matt Paradis, but if we drafted offensive help in the 1st round, I would hope that we at least traded back and got a couple extra picks for passing up elite talant on D

Yes but there really aren’t any Tackles worth spending money on, plus, you have to factor in the chances of whether or not that FA signs with you. They do choose where they sign.

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Little - OT

Williams - OT

Herbert - QB

Harry - WR

Brown - WR

Risner - OT

Williams and Harry are the only 2 I see even close worthy of a top ten pick

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Yes but there really aren’t any Tackles worth spending money on, plus, you have to factor in the chances of whether or not that FA signs with you. They do choose where they sign.

Luckily, FA starts before the draft

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

What is everyones opinion of Deebo Samuel?

Top 75 player

smooth route runner. Fast enough. Sells routes. Very good hands and strong to make catches away from fram. Competitive blocker. Sells routes really well. 

Think he is more of a slot in NFL. Graded  late 2nd to mid 3rd right now. 

3 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Williams and Harry are the only 2 I see even close worthy of a top ten pick

Luckily, FA starts before the draft

Sorry if I prefer my evaluation over someone that would like to give 10M to James. 

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

You think K’Neal Harry is a top 10 pick!?

I wouldn't draft him... He is a me first head-case. I would take a defensive stud this year. Don't pass on guaranteed talent

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Sorry if I prefer my evaluation over someone that would like to give 10M to James. 

Im sorry for you also

4 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

I wouldn't draft him... He is a me first head-case. I would take a defensive stud this year. Don't pass on guaranteed talent

He’s more of a late round first-early 2nd to me. 

But yeah..I just don’t see how taking defensive “stud” moves the needle for your team, my guy.

the Jets drafted Leonard Williams at 6 and you could literally stick a no name free agent in his place and we’d still have the same amount of wins/losses

He doesn’t move the needle in an offense based league. 

Jamal Adams, we took him at 6, I love Adams. But you could stick Rontez Miles — our back up — in there and we would have the same amount of wins.

you draft premium positions in the first round.

5 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

and Jets fans are still below pond scum... even if we end up agreeing on something

Ok I get it.. you’re an ass..no need to keep reminding me lol.

Edited by Patriot Killa
  • Like (+1) 2