Browns at Broncos - Saturday Night Football

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

What's his favorite breakfast cereal?  Should he have his one named after him?  ;)

He's better than Flutie so he should definitely have a cereal named after him. I wonder if he uses skim milk or whole milk or something in between. He seems like a 2 percent kind of guy. I bet you he's a Wheaties man during the season but enjoys some Cookie Crisp during the offseason.

Jerry Hughes is a nice player but we need a Von Miller. It just makes perfect sense to draft Josh Allen. Confuse the hell out of everyone discussing the Bills.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I wonder what Allen is thinking right now? Is he watching the game or do you think he's entertaining company? He played at Wyoming which isn't far from Denver so he probably followed the Broncos while in Laramie. I wonder what he thought of the Osweiler debacle. Do you guys think Josh Allen wants to start a family or is he gonna play the field for awhile?

He's probably doing the same as the rest of us and reading this thread 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

If you think we're talking a lot about Josh Allen in this thread, wait till you hear how much Broncos fans will be talking about him tomorrow.  You know those threads on how we were idiots to pass on Mahomes? Broncos fans have 'em about being idiots for passing on Allen.

Chubb has 12 sacks. I doubt they regret him.

Gregg Williams kind of looks ... competent (!) as a head coach. Many teams try to pull off that "let's get the ball snapped before they throw the challenge flag" but they usually fail. Browns not only do it, but they turn it into a productive play.

8 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Chubb has 12 sacks. I doubt they regret him.

Oh yes they do. I live in Colorado, and I hear it every Monday ... should've taken a QB.  Chubb has been very successful, but everyone here knows the Broncs are in QB hell ... one more year of Keenum at a fairly steep (but not too bad) price, and absolutely no one in the pipeline and no reasonable way to get a QB in the draft.

EDIT: actually, a really bad price for Keenum next year. I didn't realize the dead cap hit would be $10 million. This is kind of like the Bills after the 2012 season ... Fitzy gone, but no QB you really want in this draft. It hurts more for the Broncs though because the defense is still very good and Vonn Miller and co. ain't gettin any younger. It's a feeling of a window of opportunity shutting and possibly an extended major down phase.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

3 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

I don’t see it. Lindsay is more of a willie Parker type back imo 

Games Rushing Receiving Total Yds      
Year Age Tm Pos No. G GS Rush Yds TD Lng Y/A Y/G A/G Tgt Rec Yds Y/R TD Lng R/G Y/G Ctch% Touch Y/Tch YScm RRTD Fmb AV
Career       13 6 168 967 9 65 5.8 74.4 12.9 39 29 210 7.2 1 29 2.2 16.2   197 6.0 1177 10 0  
2018 24 DEN rb 30 13 6 168 967 9 65 5.8 74.4 12.9 39 29 210 7.2 1 29 2.2 16.2 74.4% 197 6.0 1177 10 0  
Just now, LSHMEAB said:

Vance Joseph will be fired tonight/tomorrow. Inexcusable coaching.

Yep. It is. I never understood why Elway hired him. He's always looked confused and like he lacks control of the situation, besides being an incredibly awful in-game decisionmaker. Goodbye, Vance.