Browns at Broncos - Saturday Night Football

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

4th and 5th tight ends and Andre Holmes on the field isn’t exactly a recipie for success either 

This is true. But it was true as well when he had Emmanuel Sanders and Demaryius Thomas at WR. The one guy who made a difference this year was Heuerman at TE, but he blew up his knee a couple weeks ago. Right now it's a Bills-style receiving corps for Keenum

On another point: I thought the Browns were fools for not doubling up on a QB + Saquon Barkley with 2 first rounders. But it seems like they knew what they were doing with Mayfield + Chubb.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

2 minutes ago, Pbomb said:

Are people gonna nitpick all mayfields incomplete passes like they do allens or do his not count as inaccurate 

I don't get why everyone says of the rookies Mayfield's head and shoulders above everyone else

7 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Since the coaching change (Week 9), he is the 3rd rated QB in the NFL. 

He has been pretty good no doubt.....he is not being good tonight but Denver's defense is legit.

I dont expect Allen to be as good a Mayfield this year anyway.......doesnt have the supporting cast and Mayfield is more polished

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

He has been pretty good no doubt.....he is not being good tonight but Denver's defense is legit.

I dont expect Allen to be as good a Mayfield this year anyway.......doesnt have the supporting cast and Mayfield is more polished

Yeah, he is struggling pretty bad tonight. Hopefully he has a good 2nd half. 

He had a 3 INT 1st half against Houston, then threw for 350+ in the 2nd half.

A rookie doing rookie things

Imagine what he would be like on the bills this year?

Just now, cle23 said:

Yeah, he is struggling pretty bad tonight. Hopefully he has a good 2nd half. 

He had a 3 INT 1st half against Houston, then threw for 350+ in the 2Tnd half.

One thing he def has going for him is his confidence (like Allen in a lot of respects........

My two QBs of this draft were Baker and Allen.......and I always thought Baker would be better early and Allen was going to get better as time went on.

Kudo's to the Brown that they actually got a player for once

• Like (+1) 1

I wonder what Allen is thinking right now? Is he watching the game or do you think he's entertaining company? He played at Wyoming which isn't far from Denver so he probably followed the Broncos while in Laramie. I wonder what he thought of the Osweiler debacle. Do you guys think Josh Allen wants to start a family or is he gonna play the field for awhile?

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I wonder what Allen is thinking right now? Is he watching the game or do you think he's entertaining company? He played at Wyoming which isn't far from Denver so he probably followed the Broncos while in Laramie. I wonder what he thought of the Osweiler debacle. Do you guys think Josh Allen wants to start a family or is he gonna play the field for awhile?

What's his favorite breakfast cereal?  Should he have his one named after him?  ;)