How can I watch games not shown by Spectrum

1 minute ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Just curious how you guys that live outside of WNY are able to watch the Bills regularly.

The game isnt being shown in the Syracuse area on cable, and Im wondering how I can see it, either live, or after its been played.

NFL Game Pass? Any other ideas? 

Appreciate any feedback, thanks. 

Check your pm 

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Just curious how you guys that live outside of WNY are able to watch the Bills regularly.

The game isnt being shown in the Syracuse area on cable, and Im wondering how I can see it, either live, or after its been played.

Go to a bar with NFL Sunday ticket.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

just used the NFL app... its free..  You can watch every game (except the ones broadcast on NFL network)

45 minutes ago, gordong said:

just used the NFL app... its free..  You can watch every game (except the ones broadcast on NFL network)

I will try this tomorrow, but as a Syracuse viewer I'm a little doubtful since the NFL website describes their app as follows:

"Watch your live local and primetime games plus get the latest breaking news, videos and highlights on all your favorite teams"

No one would ever get Sunday ticket if this were the case.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm going to miss the first half.  A member of the church I served until a year ago passed away.  I'm meeting with the current pastor and the family at noon to begin preparation for the funeral.  That meeting will take an hour.  Then I'll have an hour and a half drive home.  I'll be listening to the first half on the radio. 

5 hours ago, Josh "Real Deal" Allen said:

Anyone have a link for the game?- I live just outside Ithaca. Thanks in advance.

Don't you get the Corning FOX channel? DTV guide says its on there.

3 hours ago, Clemfield2622 said:

Are you sure you're not getting it? My guide on DirecTV says I'm getting it and I'm in Horseheads

Small world!

• Thank you (+1) 1

(In Syracuse area and no game shown; have Spectrum.) What about the ability to watch the game after it has aired somehow?  As usual, I would not be able to watch the game in real time today, so cannot do so at a bar, would have taped it and watched. (Always make sure that I avoid all Bills and NFL score info until I watch, so plan to do this this time.)

So, how can I watch the game on Monday, or even Tuesday, after the game?  I assume it is easier at that point? I would prefer to not have to join anything, of course, but would pay definitely pay something to watch.)

Thanks for any direct information on this.

Edited by Mister Defense