Best Place to Watch Bills In NYC

chaccof

18 minutes ago, chaccof said:

Will be in the Big Apple this weekend - Where's the best place to watch the Bills when in Manhattan?

Ryan McFadden’s - 800 2nd Ave. at 40th Street. Be prepared for a very large crowd, almost entirely Bills fans.

Edited by The Senator
  • Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, The Senator said:

Ryan McFadden’s - 800 2nd Ave. at 40th Street. Be prepared for a very large crowd, almost entirely Bills fans.

This is correct.  I'd be surprised by a big crowd for a late season meaningless game but you never know.  Good flat price for unlimited beer and wings.

Calico Jack's right next door on 2nd Avenue takes the overflow when McFaddens is overcrowded.

5 hours ago, Virgil said:

My favorite spot is my unmarked van across the street from his house.  Usually between 2-4am when he does his naked bathroom run. There’s one window that gives me the best vantage point. 

If you talk nicely to them, the guys from the CIA in the phony ConEd van will often move their traffic cone, and let you park by them.

6 hours ago, Dan Darragh said:

This is correct.  I'd be surprised by a big crowd for a late season meaningless game but you never know.  Good flat price for unlimited beer and wings.

Calico Jack's right next door on 2nd Avenue takes the overflow when McFaddens is overcrowded.

But this is a Buffalo doubleheader - the Sabres Bruins game is at 5pm!

20 hours ago, chaccof said:

Will be in the Big Apple this weekend - Where's the best place to watch the Bills when in Manhattan?

If you want to endear yourself to Bill from NYC tell him you hate the Tide and that you want the Bills to use their first round pick on a CB. I'm sure he will give you a man hug and buy you a beer. Or just maybe he might punch you in the mouth and throw the beer into your face. He's a sensitive southern soul. ?

20 hours ago, Dan Darragh said:

I definitely recommend Calico Jack's. McFaddens will have a line around the corner, while Jack's will have spots open at the bar if you get there around noon. 

On 12/16/2018 at 7:57 AM, yall said:

I definitely recommend Calico Jack's. McFaddens will have a line around the corner, while Jack's will have spots open at the bar if you get there around noon. 

Just heard that Calico's is closing down (for reasons that belong on PPP)