Who is Rooting for Miami (sorta)?

billsfan_34

I hope Miami beats the Vikes, the Steelers beat the Pats then next weekend we throw the kitchen sink at the Pats and get a W. This scenario could set the stage for Miami to win the division and the Pats to not get a wild card. Yes, the stars have to align but wouldnt it be great?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

I hope Miami beats the Vikes, the Steelers beat the Pats then next weekend we throw the kitchen sink at the Pats and get a W. This scenario could set the stage for Miami to win the division and the Pats to not get a wild card. Yes, the stars have to align but wouldnt it be great?

7 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I want to see Allen get revenge on the Dolphins week 17. I'm hoping it will be a meaningful game for the Dolphins still too. Don't care if the Patriots make the playoffs because we beat the Dolphins in the finale. 

I want the Pats to have to play in the firs round of the playoffs and I want to crush the Dolphins' playoff dreams.

I enjoyed doing it so much to the Jets.

EDIT:  Two more losses should kick the Pats out of the bye...please Bills...please.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 3

I never really viewed the Patriots as our main rival just because we lose 9 out of 10 times to them. I have always hated the Dolphins more just because there is an actual back and forth with them. This year however I would definitely be all for that scenario just because the Patriots foing to three Super Bowls would be a little too close to four for comfort.

What can I say I am at Ryan Tannehill fan. I root for the guy.

he gets so much crap from his own fans, the media and opponent fans.  No one respects him.

and yet I’ve seen him go into Pittsburgh in a blizzard and win.  I’ve seen him do better against Tom Brady then almost any other QB alive.

he got the dolphins to playoffs or serious playoff contention in the 2 straight seasons he has played.

I think was gets my attention are the articles by his own home town writers saying “Dolphins should want Allen over Tannehill.”

Allen has infinite higher ceiling and might be great and way better than Tannehill.

BUT and I’m sorry that is some serious BS uncalled for Headline coming off your QB throwing 3 Touchdowns and beating a division opponent.

since Miami’s Bye Tannehill is 47/68 for 606 yards, 7 Tds to 1 INT and a 2-1 record, one of them over Tom Brady.

if Tannehill were a Bill our fans would be seeing red with all the junk and shade that is thrown his way.

So I root for him just to shut up the haters.

now watch him get smoked in Minnesota on Sunday!  ? 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, billsfan_34 said:

NE will beat Bills and Jets, probably lose to Pittsburgh

Houston 2 seed, NE 3, Pitt 4, Chargers or Chiefs 1 and the other 5

Whats equally interesting is the potential for a 5 way tie at 8-7 with the following teams:

Titans

Ravens

Colts

Dolphins

Broncos

Bills could then end Dolphins dream in week 17

Hell ya

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

NE will beat Bills and Jets, probably lose to Pittsburgh

Houston 2 seed, NE 3, Pitt 4, Chargers or Chiefs 1 and the other 5

Whats equally interesting is the potential for a 5 way tie at 8-7 with the following teams:

Titans

Ravens

Colts

Dolphins

Broncos

Bills could then end Dolphins dream in week 17

Hell ya

Very interesting scenario- but the best one imo is us and the Jets beating NE by some miracle- Tommy boy goes home crying and decides to retire.

1 hour ago, Azucho98 said:

No way we win in NE.

Can’t I have this one thing???

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I want the Pats to have to play in the firs round of the playoffs and I want to crush the Dolphins' playoff dreams.

I enjoyed doing it so much to the Jets.

EDIT:  Two more losses should kick the Pats out of the bye...please Bills...please.

If the Pats are in- and a WC- I would love to see them on the road in LA and get wooped by the Chargers.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Very interesting scenario- but the best one imo is us and the Jets beating NE by some miracle- Tommy boy goes home crying and decides to retire.

Can’t I have this one thing???

If the Pats are in- and a WC- I would love to see them on the road in LA and get wooped by the Chargers.

Unless Chargers win division, they will be a wild-card and play in NE.  Can't see NE losing the AFC East at this point. I'm just hoping they drop to 3rd seed and have to play WC game and away for Divisional round.

1 hour ago, Azucho98 said:

No way we win in NE.

I disagree.  Before Allen came back, I would 100% agree there was no way.  But this team is a different team and Allen is a competitive gamer.  I feel like the Pats game is going to bring the best out of Josh, kind of like when everyone said there was 0% chance we would beat the Vikes (me included).  

I am not saying we will win the game, I mean it is still the Pats and BB is the best of all time of finding ways to confuse young QB's with new looks.  But I certainly think we have a legit shot to win that game.  I really feel like this Bills team right now can play most teams in the NFL tough right now.  Allen has really taken command of this offense since coming back.  He is far from perfect, and this offense still lacks skill players, but if our D can slow the Pats, their D is not very good and I think Allen and this team right now can score on them. 

One thing I have learned the last few weeks is that with Josh, we always have a chance because a big play can happen with his legs or arm on any given play.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1