TNF Game Thread: Chargers (10-3) vs. Chiefs (11-2) at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, NFL Network, & Amazon Prime Video

26CornerBlitz

Who Wins Tonight?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Tonight?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2018 at 01:20 AM

1 minute ago, Jukester said:

They were horrible throughout the game. What about the phantom hold on SD on KC's last td drive.  There was a stretch where i was surprised  when there wasn't a flag on a play. NFL officiating is a mess.

That phantom hold was a makeup call for the phantom hold on KC that produced a TD earlier in the game. It’s a terrible way to officiate a game but there you have it. They did truly suck the entire game and the whole season in general. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

If only the Bills could be the team to knock NE down to the 3rd or 4th seed... 

That's our Super Bowl

I think we can! Our defense had Brady's # and JA is a new man out there.

Plus Pats are more overrated than ever (and I rarely say that). I want to see JA hate the Pats. I want him angry.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

That phantom hold was a makeup call for the phantom hold on KC that produced a TD earlier in the game. It’s a terrible way to officiate a game but there you have it. They did truly suck the entire game and the whole season in general. 

What annoys me is we deserved makeup calls in the Jets game for sure. They're not right.. but give a makeup call for all games if you're gonna pull this **** on primetime

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Yep and I think the final PI on KC was a makeup for the missed helmet to helmet on Rivers. 

But for whatever reason they can never see holding against Jerry Hughes ?

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I think we can! Our defense had Brady's # and JA is a new man out there.

Plus Pats are more overrated than ever (and I rarely say that). I want to see JA hate the Pats. I want him angry.

It's weird... Pats got dominated by Jax and Ten, lost to the Lions and Dolphins

They only lose to so so teams

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Still doesn’t mean squat: it’s all about the overall seeding. NE has lost championship games on the road. At Foxboro, it’s only happened at the hands of an elite defensive team. There aren’t any of those going to the AFC title game imo. KC may still win their division, but it’s all for naught if the Patsies somehow slip into the one seed. 

5 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Who'd you have in mind?

Idk there's threads about AJ Green and Julio. I know I sound crazy but I'd shoot out high first for them if I had to or even Patrick Peterson. We have too much money to spend and salary dumping could be a strong move since FA is weak.

Draft pick busts suck. And there's too high a probability when you're looking at trading to a team for proven talent that's only considering the probability because they have salary cap issues we don't have

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

It's weird... Pats got dominated by Jax and Ten, lost to the Lions and Dolphins

They only lose to so so teams

Yeah, the Dolphins thing is really strange as the Phins have been mostly mediocre throughout that stretch. Hard to explain. The Bills are mentally shook by the Pats if Brady plays, and wilt under the pressure. They will not win another game vs NE until Brady is gone. 

5 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

What annoys me is we deserved makeup calls in the Jets game for sure. They're not right.. but give a makeup call for all games if you're gonna pull this **** on primetime

Yeah, they only give makeup calls to winning teams. The favoritism is really obvious. Makes the game tough to watch. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yeah, the Dolphins thing is really strange as the Phins have been mostly mediocre throughout that stretch. Hard to explain. The Bills are mentally shook by the Pats if Brady plays, and wilt under the pressure. They will not win another game vs NE until Brady is gone. 

Dolphin game was a Pats win IMO. Has nothing to do with Pats game ability. Just messed up their AFC seeding.

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Yeah, they only give makeup calls to winning teams. The favoritism is really obvious. Makes the game tough to watch. 

I'd assume it's more primetime games but that's nitpicking since those are highly correlated with winning teams

33 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

Anthony Lynn has what he did not have in Buffalo.  Along with the facts that he has paid his dues.  We are going to ask what could have been; if McDermott doesn’t improve to 8-8 or 9-7 in year four and five respectively we’ve got our answers.  

Haha watch out. I'll admit I don't understand why we refuse to promote our coordinators that move on to HC jobs.. from Schwartz to Lynn to Pettine. We've had great coordinators teams covet for HC when we're looking for HCs. It's weird.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Would McD have gone for the 2 then?

McD would have gone for two, but he'd call a play for Allen to throw to Benjamin, even though he's no longer on the team, right before telling everyone in the post-game interview that he should be fired because Mahomes, Peterman, process and he claps.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Haha watch out. I'll admit I don't understand why we refuse to promote our coordinators that move on to HC jobs.. from Schwartz to Lynn to Pettine. We've had great coordinators teams covet for HC when we're looking for HCs. It's weird.

Pettine was 10-22 and Schwartz was 29-51.  Albeit with the Browns and Lions.  Helps Lynn when you have an elite quarterback.

Chiefs have had 3 big time primetime games against top teams

Patriots

Rams

Chargers

They are 0-3

Yet on the road no?

No one wants to play in Arrowhead. That's a major advantage if they get the #1 seed. They certainly blew it tonight

• Like (+1) 1