TNF Game Thread: Chargers (10-3) vs. Chiefs (11-2) at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, NFL Network, & Amazon Prime Video

26CornerBlitz

Who Wins Tonight?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Tonight?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2018 at 01:20 AM

Just now, MDH said:

I dunno, Colts are 6-1 since their crap start. Wouldn’t surprise me if they shocked some people in the playoffs.

Beat the Cowboys this week and they may just be for real.

Yeah, the playoffs are a whole new season. 

I'd never bet against a team with a good/great vet QB like Luck. Reich is a great coach as well.. It'll be interesting to see. 

Officials horrible at the end. Say whatever about the missed hit on Rivers but pushoff by Williams twice in end zone. Everything the NFL officials do sets up the Pats. Officials miss all kind of stuff but the ones they choose to throw show their intent.  KC will now lose at SEA and it will be yet another SB involving New England. So freaking sick of that team and would like to just watch the Super Bowl and not care who wins. 

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

OK

What?? It's likely! It's also league average. If not worse. I'm not sure depth is AS important as WRs that can beat any game plan.. but that's probably what we'll have to roll with. And it's no doubt an improvement for Josh Allen who had done great with much worse. 

I want the give Allen everything he desires on offense.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Officials horrible at the end. Say whatever about the missed hit on Rivers but pushoff by Williams twice in end zone. Everything the NFL officials do sets up the Pats. Officials miss all kind of stuff but the ones they choose to throw show their intent.  KC will now lose at SEA and it will be yet another SB involving New England. So freaking sick of that team and would like to just watch the Super Bowl and not care who wins. 

The NFL is a show about the Patriots and Brady.

Every other team is there to serve as a foil and round out their story.

NE has ruined football for me. I have never hated any sports ream even remotely as much. 

Of course our division is total garbage whereas other teams actually have real competition in the division.

Man, if the Bills could hand those cheating scum a costly loss one of these years...

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

What?? It's likely! It's also league average. If not worse. I'm not sure depth is AS important as WRs that can beat any game plan.. but that's probably what we'll have to roll with. And it's no doubt an improvement for Josh Allen who had done great with much worse. 

I want the give Allen everything he desires on offense.

League average would be so much of an improvement to what we have right now......

I watch the catches being made tonight on both sides for the Chiefs and Chargers......we have NONE of that

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

League average would be so much of an improvement to what we have right now......

I watch the catches being made tonight on both sides for the Chiefs and Chargers......we have NONE of that

No I 100% agree. We just don't have Keenan or Tyreek ya know. We'll be improved.. I just wanted our cap money to put this WR corps on steroids and it's unfortunate that can't happen. 

I don't think a ton of cap money is that great an advantage. Having good cap leverage in FA is awesome. But having too much creates diminishing returns

I'm all for a balls to the wall block buster trade

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

The NFL is a show about the Patriots and Brady.

Every other team is there to serve as a foil and round out their story.

NE has ruined football for me. I have never hated any sports ream even remotely as much. 

Of course our division is total garbage whereas other teams actually have real competition in the division.

Man, if the Bills could hand those cheating scum a costly loss one of these years...

I couldn’t agree more. I just hope like heck the Steelers can avenge last years screw job at the hands of the refs and beat the evil empire on Sunday. If not, it could be yet another miserable playoff season. I can’t wait for it to end. I don’t think I can handle another NE appearance on Super Sunday. I was a wreck last January until that last desperation heave hit the turf. 

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Rams and Chiefs both feel off to me and IMO will both be 1 and done.

Neither strike me as gritty or clutch. They both get up big and just ourscore you but when it's close they fold

I think the refs slowed down the game and made the talent on the field a puppet show. Hard to tell what both teams are actually capable of.

Rams and Chiefs showed a lot more of what each team was really capable of doing

EDIT thought you were talking about Chargers Chiefs. Idk.. this game went to the wire and Chiefs win at home. Homefield at Arrowhead is a whole different story than LAX

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

10 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

They were horrible throughout the game. What about the phantom hold on SD on KC's last td drive.  There was a stretch where i was surprised  when there wasn't a flag on a play. NFL officiating is a mess.

• Like (+1) 1