TNF Game Thread: Chargers (10-3) vs. Chiefs (11-2) at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, NFL Network, & Amazon Prime Video

26CornerBlitz

Who Wins Tonight?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Tonight?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2018 at 01:20 AM

30 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

I can dig that, it’s just so odd to have a player literally quit at half time, cogs stepping away and Boldon retiring after he signed. 

If there is something up, the agents will know, and that could impact FA. 

It it could be nothing, but it is a curiosity to ponder.

I think they quit because it’s a team which wants to win and needs to build itself as a competitor.  They are down to the studs and you find the character of a team with those who stay in a 4-9 season.  Vontae could have contributed but he quit, McCoy has stayed, Hughes has stayed, and Kyle Williams has stayed.  The guys who quit are the reasons why we are 4-9 and not 8-8 or 9-7 now we have to do it without them.  

Edited by Thriftygamer83

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Cause the Chargers keep handing it to them. Chiefs haven't taken the many opportunities to slam the door. 

Well Tyreek Hill certainly blew it for sure. I mean the Chargers committing penalties is their fault compensating for all this speed.

Just now, DC Tom said:

The Chiefs' offense is ridiculous.  They're so damned good they're actually boring.  There's no drama...they just move the ball and score.  And if they make a mistake...so what?  Just more yards to gain.

I'd agree if this was the Patriots. In 2 years if they keep playing like this flawlessly I'll be just as cranky as you.

Just now, DC Tom said:

The Chiefs' offense is ridiculous.  They're so damned good they're actually boring.  There's no drama...they just move the ball and score.  And if they make a mistake...so what?  Just more yards to gain.

Well this drive the refs are basically giving them a TD lol. They would have been stopped at least twice already if it weren’t for ticky tack calls.

But yes they are ridiculous overall

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

NFL propping up offenses will lead to the failure of the NFL. 

Some are legit bad calls. But most are the Chargers trying to get away with panicking over the Chiefs speed and QB play. They've been approaching this game testing how much they can get away with to slow down the Chiefs.

Not a bad strategy. They just caught the wrong officiating team. All gamesmanship.

3 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Agree but the proof will be next week at Seattle and in the playoffs.  It's hard to believe his absence won't hurt the Chiefs. 

I like Damien Williams

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Some are legit bad calls. But most are the Chargers trying to get away with panicking over the Chiefs speed and QB play. They've been approaching this game testing how much they can get away with to slow down the Chiefs.

Not a bad strategy. They just caught the wrong officiating team. All gamesmanship.

The two on this drive that got the Chiefs first down were bad calls. Neither of them truly inhibited the receivers freedom which (if I remember correctly) is a basic component of holding. 

Even if they are accurate calls based on the rule book, they're still ticky tack and the timing is obviously aimed at helping the chiefs. 

• Like (+1) 1