TNF Game Thread: Chargers (10-3) vs. Chiefs (11-2) at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, NFL Network, & Amazon Prime Video

26CornerBlitz

Who Wins Tonight?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Tonight?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2018 at 01:20 AM

1 minute ago, Augie said:

But....other than that....how do you feel about him???

Lazy bastard put no effort in here, if he balls out with KC it only proves all of his garbage in Buffalo was a pretext to be released.

It shows him as the gutless, character deficient micreant of a human piece of slime and I can only wish him misery until he becomes worm food.

1 minute ago, RPbillsfan said:

Lazy bastard put no effort in here, if he balls out with KC it only proves all of his garbage in Buffalo was a pretext to be released.

It shows him as the gutless, character deficient micreant of a human piece of slime and I can only wish him misery until he becomes worm food.

Pretty much says it all....

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Nice drive by the Chargers!

I used to really dislike Rivers for his on-field arrogance. Now, I fully respect him for his confidence and precision. Great drive.

6 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

So, is it fair to say you are on the fence???

Edited by Augie

5 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

Or it means something is wrong with the bills staff that is making players quit.

15 minutes ago, Augie said:

We might have dropped that without the hit! 

I had the same thought on this play earlier.

What play does this remind you of? The receiver actually works back to the ball and makes an adjustment while it's in the air. What a concept.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Or it means something is wrong with the bills staff that is making players quit.

Team isn't good enough for that kind of player who only turns up when he thinks he can have a good box score. 

But to your point we don't give a crap about that.

But then again KB's had like 1, 2 catches?

2 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Kelvin Benjamin was quitting long before he came to Buffalo.  The guys who have quit; we’re quitting long before they came here.  McBeane gave them a redemption chance.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Come on Alpha.  This is complete hindsight.  The Giants were a 9-7 SB team who was carried by their defense.  Rodgers had playoff games where he scored 45 and lost!  How in the world can he be blamed and knocked for that!

youre better than Alpha.  I promise if Allen loses a playoff game where he leads us to 45 points, I will anoint him as a god.

I’m just saying I care about winning, not about if Mahomes and Allen ultimately has the individual better stats.  So if Allen and Tre combo results in us getting 2 super bowl wins during their careers does it really matter who was better QB statistically?  

I promise Marino would trade his career accomplishments in a second for Eli’s if it meant he won two titles.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I had the same thought on this play earlier.

What play does this remind you of? The receiver actually works back to the ball and makes an adjustment while it's in the air. What a concept.

Wow what a weird concept never seen it but it. But it looks so.. easy on the offense.