TNF Game Thread: Chargers (10-3) vs. Chiefs (11-2) at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, NFL Network, & Amazon Prime Video

26CornerBlitz

Who Wins Tonight?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Tonight?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2018 at 01:20 AM

3 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

You know...I've seen mahomes turn his back to the defense five times so far this game. Wonder where the people are who criticize Allen for doing the same?

It’s pretty tough to argue with anything Mahomes is doing right about now, no matter how unorthodox it may be. 

5 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

You know...I've seen mahomes turn his back to the defense five times so far this game. Wonder where the people are who criticize Allen for doing the same?

Probably because he has 40 more td passes than Allen.  If Allen had half as many touchdown passes, no one would be criticizing him.  

I feel a little bad for Allen.  This trade is going to put an insane amount of pressure on him.  We traded the best QB in the nfl.  It’s insane. 

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

He is. Granted, I saw more of Watson’s games than Mahomes but just trusted what I saw out of him more. I hope the Bills decision pans out, but the arrow is definitely pointing toward a Watson/ Mahomes selection in that spot. 

You are aware that when the Bills passed on Mahomes they probably hadn't even heard of Allen?  Ditto for Watson. 

I find this whole "oh I wish we drafted Mahomes" to be weird.  I'm sure several other teams wish they'd take him to. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

You are aware that when the Bills passed on Mahomes they probably hadn't even heard of Allen?  Ditto for Watson. 

I find this whole "oh I wish we drafted Mahomes" to be weird.  I'm sure several other teams wish they'd take him to. 

You have to be kidding here.  NFL College scouts including the Bills knew. 

5 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

But it was tye Bills trade that made it happen

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Probably because he has 40 more td passes than Allen.  If Allen had half as many touchdown passes, no one would be criticizing him.  

I feel a little bad for Allen.  This trade is going to put an insane amount of pressure on him.  We traded the best QB in the nfl.  It’s insane. 

Why would it put any pressure on Allen?  The trade had nothing to do with Allen and everything to do with Tyrod.  Wasn't the reason the Bills wern't interested in a QB in the 2017 draft because they thought Tyrod was good enough?

This desire to compare Allen and Mahomes is weird.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

You have to be kidding here.  NFL College scouts including the Bills knew. 

Yeah.  Part of the reason the Bills passed on qbs in that draft was because this year’s qb draft was so good.  Long way to go but man, the supposedly weak 2017 QBs look far superior. 

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Of course there are, but we are Bills fans, and our team traded the pick to KC that landed Mahomes. There’s nothing weird about it. The two are forever linked, any other teams fans it’s just wishful thinking. Yes, other teams passed on him too, but they mostly had QBs already. QBs that had taken their team to the playoffs and even the SuperBowl. They have a bit more of a reason than the QB needy Bills. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

No one, Andy Reid included, knew THIS was going to be the outcome. And if you insist they did, you're a fool.

Right.  One of the best qb coaches in modern nfl history, who had a very solid veteran qb for an annual playoff team, and traded a bunch of picks to take Mahomes instead of getting a player to help his current team, didn’t know he was a great prospect!

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

As for the game, clearly Mahomes is a top 3 QB in the NFL.  The guy makes plays.  But let's not forget that he has an elite offensive line as evidenced on that last screen pass that went for a TD.  Did you see how well that was blocked! 

Let’s not forget he also lost his star rb and number 2 receiver.  Dude is awesome.