TNF Game Thread: Chargers (10-3) vs. Chiefs (11-2) at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, NFL Network, & Amazon Prime Video

26CornerBlitz

Who Wins Tonight?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Tonight?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2018 at 01:20 AM

1 minute ago, Elite Poster said:

Why couldn't we have just taken Mahomes...I can't even freaking enjoy this kid, it's just like Mack, every huge play/sack reminds me how unbelievable dumb the people managing this team are. 

They could have taken him. It’s well worn territory why they didn’t. Doesn’t bother me to watch him because it’s the Chiefs. I just don’t have any deep seated hate for that team. Great player. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

They could have taken him. It’s well worn territory why they didn’t. Doesn’t bother me to watch him because it’s the Chiefs. I just don’t have any deep seated hate for that team. Great player. 

Yeah, agreed, but the issue of an offensively challenged coach passing on Mahomes and Watson is gonna linger. And it should.

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

Yeah, agreed, but the issue of an offensively challenged coach passing on Mahomes and Watson is gonna longer. And it should.

I definitely think the Bills should have taken a QB there for the record. I wanted Watson though, not Mahomes. My thought going into that draft was that Mahomes was a boom or bust prospect. Clearly it’s the former. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

I definitely think the Bills should have taken a QB there for the record. I wanted Watson though, not Mahomes. My thought going into that draft was that Mahomes was a boom or bust prospect. Clearly it’s the former. 

You weren’t wrong to want Watson. He’s really good too.

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

You weren’t wrong to want Watson. He’s really good too.

He is. Granted, I saw more of Watson’s games than Mahomes but just trusted what I saw out of him more. I hope the Bills decision pans out, but the arrow is definitely pointing toward a Watson/ Mahomes selection in that spot. 

• Like (+1) 1

He is a faster more accurate Brett Favre

5 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

You know...I've seen mahomes turn his back to the defense five times so far this game. Wonder where the people are who criticize Allen for doing the same?

If Allen had mahomes accuracy. People wouldnt care

• Like (+1) 2