Is Emma Stone attractive?

3 minutes ago, eball said:

I'm gonna go out on a (not so long) limb and say that if you were in her presence (and not simply looking at film or a photo) I predict you'd have difficulty speaking.

I used to work special events in LA and some several celebs.

There are two people who made me freeze a little...Jessica Biel and Stacy Dash.  I always thought Stacy Dash was attractive in movies but she's at another level in person.  I couldn't stop starting at her eyes.

Ellen's GF Portia de Rossi was very attractive in person too but didn't freeze me.  

Denise Richards was fun to look at.

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I used to work special events in LA and some several celebs.

There are two people who made me freeze a little...Jessica Biel and Stacy Dash.  I always thought Stacy Dash was attractive in movies but she's at another level in person.  I couldn't stop starting at her eyes.

Ellen's GF Portia de Rossi was very attractive in person too but didn't freeze me.  

Denise Richards was fun to look at.

Gee ... I wonder why you're not in that line of work anymore.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

no poll...just a debate.  

What do you guys think?

Personally, I don't think she's physically attractive.  I think she's a 6 out of 10.  The way she portrays and carries herself makes her a little more attractive...but overall...average to me.

Image result for emma stone

There are easier ways to finally come out as homosexual.

• Haha (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Dammit....I just googled her because I didn't know who she was.  I'm at work you ***hole.

Hey, YOU were the one who started the thread / brought up the subject!  As the old François I worked with used to say, “You play wid da bull, you get da horns!”

• Haha (+1) 1