Stadium Food Health Safety Report

papazoid

What's lurking in your stadium food?

ESPN's Outside the Lines reviewed food-safety inspection reports for all 111 North American pro sports venues. Find your stadium and see how it fared.

actually New Era Cap was one of the better/safer venues

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/25316231/health-inspection-reports-find-critical-violations-nfl-nhl-nba-mlb-stadiums-2018-espn-lines#!

I cant believe people eat at football games...like, really? Didn't you just tailgate your face off for hours with good food? If not, you done did it wrong. You should be spending your time yelling with all your might, and if you have time, slugging down a couple over priced, watered down brewskis. If you eat at football games you deserve to ingest whatever gross things they give you. 

Also, you can bring any food in that you want, as long as its in a gallon ziplock bag, so if you need to eat in the game why not bring in your own? 

20 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....Democrat & Chronicle in Rochester regularly lists all Health Dept Inspection Reports.....read THAT and you'll never go out to eat again.....

OR, you will just eat at establishments that are not found to be gross???? But I guess if you live in Rochester there really aren't any LOL 

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

I cant believe people eat at football games...like, really? Didn't you just tailgate your face off for hours with good food? If not, you done did it wrong. You should be spending your time yelling with all your might, and if you have time, slugging down a couple over priced, watered down brewskis. If you eat at football games you deserve to ingest whatever gross things they give you. 

Also, you can bring any food in that you want, as long as its in a gallon ziplock bag, so if you need to eat in the game why not bring in your own? 

OR, you will just eat at establishments that are not found to be gross???? But I guess if you live in Rochester there really aren't any LOL 

we eat at the games all the time.  unfortunately we don't have the time for the full blown tailgates anymore, so we drive in and get to the game just a bit ahead of time, go to the club, have beef on weck/beers or mixed drink and watch the game.  it's become really convenient for us.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, teef said:

we eat at the games all the time.  unfortunately we don't have the time for the full blown tailgates anymore, so we drive in and get to the game just a bit ahead of time, go to the club, have beef on weck/beers or mixed drink and watch the game.  it's become really convenient for us.

bummer. sorry bro. I would still plan ahead and bring my own delicious food into the game. But hey, if you enjoy those stadium beef on wecks then do you!!! 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

bummer. sorry bro. I would still plan ahead and bring my own delicious food into the game. But hey, if you enjoy those stadium beef on wecks then do you!!! 

you bring food into a game?  like hotdogs in a plastic bag?  

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, teef said:

you bring food into a game?  like hotdogs in a plastic bag?  

I tailgate and get my fill most of the time, but in the past I have brought: wegmans subs and chicken finger pizza at different times. Always roll with a nice bag of chips too. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

I tailgate and get my fill most of the time, but in the past I have brought: wegmans subs and chicken finger pizza at different times. Always roll with a nice bag of chips too. 

i'm just more surprised they allow you to bring it in.  I assumed they'd be jerks about it because they wanted you to buy in stadium food.  if you can bring in a sub, that's the way to go.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, teef said:

i'm just more surprised they allow you to bring it in.  I assumed they'd be jerks about it because they wanted you to buy in stadium food.  if you can bring in a sub, that's the way to go.

yup you can bring in any food you want as long as its in a clear plastic ziplock bag. its in the stadium rules 

• Like (+1) 1