Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mead107

Reboot- tbd parking for Detroit game at Hammer Lot

Recommended Posts

If you missed  the pinned thread and still want to sign up to park post below. 

 

If you already posted  in the other parking thread 

you don’t need to repost in this one. 

 

This is just for the people that had not decided to sign up yet. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happened to the other one. I received a notification that I was quoted in that thread but when I clicked on it I was locked out. Couldn’t find it anymore after that. I got nervous and thought I was banned again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mrags said:

What happened to the other one. I received a notification that I was quoted in that thread but when I clicked on it I was locked out. Couldn’t find it anymore after that. I got nervous and thought I was banned again 

 

Nah, we'll let you know if and when....Mead deleted his thread himself.  Said he thought it got too full o' banter vs. parking content. 

And on that note....somewhere else, folks, not here.

 

Save this thread for the parking reservations.

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that my weekend schedule is firmed up, I can let y'all know that I will not grace your presence at Hammers. Sorry to let you down.

 

I will definately (maybe, hopefully, unlikely) be there for next years TBDHOT. Fingers crossed.

 

Crack a cold one for your Okie comrade!

Edited by BUFFALOKIE
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 possible 6 spots this week.   

 

Only one more game after this one. 

Edited by mead107

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, we re likely to arrive from Canada at around 1030-11. What do you recommend for parking if we can't get in to Hammers and what pricing is like? Looking forward to meeting with a lot of you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any spots left? First time to a Bills game looking to tailgate in Hammer Lot and support the team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CanadianFans said:

Hey guys, we re likely to arrive from Canada at around 1030-11. What do you recommend for parking if we can't get in to Hammers and what pricing is like? Looking forward to meeting with a lot of you. 

At that arrival time I don’t think you will be getting in to Hammers.   

Have no idea what other lots charge.   The farther away from the stadium the lower the cost.  

You may still be able to get into the Bills Lot 

 

 

54 minutes ago, ML2135 said:

Any spots left? First time to a Bills game looking to tailgate in Hammer Lot and support the team

Yes.   Get to the Lot by 9

put -TBD SIGN ON DASHBOARD  large letters. 

 

Have fun.   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We re gonna do our best to get there by 9 but it's a trek and never know with the border.

If we can't park at Hammers are we still allowed to walk up and jam with everyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CanadianFans said:

We re gonna do our best to get there by 9 but it's a trek and never know with the border.

If we can't park at Hammers are we still allowed to walk up and jam with everyone?

Absolutely.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paul and Lisa have the fire going.  

Light rain.  Should stop a little later.  

 

Have fun everyone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

 

Wish I could have been there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×