Sign in to follow this  
DaBillsFanSince1973

Detroit Lions vs Buffalo Bills **Predict the Score**

WE1l856fyyHh6eAbbb8hQQ_96x96.png vs _RMCkIDTISqCPcSoEvRDhg_96x96.png

Sun 12/16 · 1:00 PM EST  NEW ERA FIELD

TV - FOX  RADIO - WGR 550

usatsi_11816642.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Oddsmakers: Bills favored for second-straight week vs.Lions

The Detroit Lions visit the Buffalo Bills this week at New Era Field.

For the second-straight week, the home field advantage has given the Bills the edge in Las Vegas.

According to OddsShark, the Bills are 2.5 favorites at home, despite their 4-9 record compared to the Lions’ 5-8 record. The home team typically gets a 3-point boost, so consider this one a kind of bettor’s coin flip.

Buffalo is fresh off a 27-23 loss to the New York Jets at home, a game where they were also slight favorites because of their home field advantage. Unfortunately for the betters, the Bills allowed a late comeback in that one.

The Lions visit western New York losers of two of their last three, having only topped the bottom-feeding Arizona Cardinals last week by a score of 17-3.

Prior to last week’s game, the Bills were considered underdogs in every game this year.

e853d8a2-05c9-4345-a20e-6b48008b11e2-sta

Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford looks to throw against the Arizona

Cardinals. Veteran QB is having an off year with 18 TDs, 11 interceptions and 37 sacks.

Up next for Bills, a 5-win Detroit Lions team still in the playoff hunt in muddled NFC

Say this about the Detroit Lions: their timing is impeccable.

A week after facing the NFL’s most offensively challenged team in the Arizona Cardinals, they play the second-most offensively challenged team in the Buffalo Bills this Sunday at New Era Field.

And, at 5-8, a .500 record and shot at a playoff berth is still in the realm of possibility for Detroit if it can win its final three games against Buffalo, Minnesota and Green Bay.

The Bills are looking to hold an opponent to under 170 yards passing for a sixth consecutive game, which would be the longest streak in the NFL since 2012.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfrv_-6kcuudGgf9UlbCQ

Kyle Williams passes leadership torch to Tremaine Edmunds

A few days before the Buffalo Bills hosted the New York Jets last week, Kyle Williams approached Leslie Frazier with an idea.

The team captain, long one of the most respected voices in the locker room, had a plan he wanted to run by his defensive coordinator.

“Usually on a Thursday, he brings the entire defense in and they watch a segment of practice together and he leads it,” Frazier said of Williams. “He’s in control of it. He makes the calls, he talks to everybody about what they should be doing, what they shouldn’t be doing. Players only, no coaches involved.”

Williams, though, decided not to lead last week's meeting. Instead, he ceded control to Tremaine Edmunds. The rookie middle linebacker was put in charge of making the calls, communicating the corrections and telling players what they should or shouldn’t be doing.

Call it a passing of the torch.

WEATHER.jpg

Buffalo, NY 5 Day Weather

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

This game is really hard for me to call because the lines if they play at all to potential with Stafford should be favored to win... BUT they never play to potential so yea.

Bills 27

Lions 20

Buffalo finally pulls out a 4th quarter win with Allen leading the team to a TD with around 7-8 mins to go to put the Bills up by 7 and the defense finally holds.

Allen:  19-28 215 yards 2 TD

Murphy: 15 rushes 101 yds

Jones: 6 rec 87 yds

I have always liked and respected Matthew Stafford.  That being said:

24-21 Bills

you wanna know what my predictions is?

cakewalk *****.

• Like (+1) 1

Lions 24, Bills  20

I think arguably our best defensive player, Milano, out and replaced by an untested undrafted rookie free agent is going to be exploited

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

7 minutes ago, teef said:

you wanna know what my predictions is?

cakewalk *****.

As always, a sage prediction!

• Thanks! (+1) 1

Bills 28 Lions 0 

Defense will force turn overs and make the Lions stall out on drives.  Josh Allen will have a much more cohesive passing game.  After the game Matt Patrrica will assault another woman.  

36-21 bills, with a garbage time td by the lions. 

I think the lions are gonna be completely out of their element this Sunday. I don't think Stafford has ever played a game here in the regular season, let alone December. I think the bills are gonna destroy them. 

Two lousy teams with very similar records and franchises that are clones of one another historically.

Some pundits have even suggested Josh Allen's upside might look like Matt Stafford!

If you can accurately predict this score, you have serious talent!

Lions let out an initial mighty roar......... but the Bills come back and show them who the REAL king of the jungle is.....

162-5 BILLS

38 minutes ago, Steptide said:

36-21 bills, with a garbage time td by the lions. 

I think the lions are gonna be completely out of their element this Sunday. I don't think Stafford has ever played a game here in the regular season, let alone December. I think the bills are gonna destroy them. 

How are we getting to 36? 3 TD's, 5 FG's....5 TD'S with a 2 pt conversion? I'm gonna need you to be more specific!

45-10 Lions.

After each TD he throws for, Stafford seeks out Josh Allen on the sidelines and gives him the “what now, rookie?!?” hand signal.

18 - 17 Bills

Bills - 1 Allen rushing TD, 1 Allen TD pass to Zay, 1 McKittrick TD run 😙 ... 3 botched snaps/holds on XP's = 18

Lions - 1 punt return TD, 1 kick return TD, 1 FG = 17

Crossman still keeps his job somehow.

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

How are we getting to 36? 3 TD's, 5 FG's....5 TD'S with a 2 pt conversion? I'm gonna need you to be more specific!

Its a general number. It's too easy to just say 35-21. You never know, could be a 2 point conversion or safety, or like you said, 5 fg's

Edited by Steptide
  • Like (+1) 1