Todd Mcshays mock out today has us taking Jonah Williams

11 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

No real super top ten WR and I’m more of a Greg Little guy but Williams ain’t bad we haven’t had a true anchor franchise tackle since Jason Peters 

17 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The Bills select Alabama OT Jonah Williams at 6.

DuOGURYW4AAezbW.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

Well he got one right.

im hoping we can get him. I chuckled when they said he wasnt the greatest athlete. Its pretty sad that grading a player comes down to athleticism, when how he plays is what should be graded. 

Williams is a master technician when it comes to pass blocking and is solid in the run game, we will do well if we pick him.

• Like (+1) 1

As this is playing out, the Bills are picking #6 with none of the first 5 forecast to pick a QB.  Immediately after the Bills is Jags (#7), Bucs (#8), Giants (#9), Bengals (#11), Redskins (#14), Broncos (#17) and Dolphins (#18).  Certainly someone could jump even higher than us, but we might be in a great position to trade down as is often suggested here if someone wants the top QB in the draft.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

No real super top ten WR and I’m more of a Greg Little guy but Williams ain’t bad we haven’t had a true anchor franchise tackle since Jason Peters 

So does Dawkins move to RT or LG? I like Dion but he is at best an average LT and maybe served best somewhere else on the O line. Also would have value as a backup LT when needed.

2 hours ago, cage said:

As this is playing out, the Bills are picking #6 with none of the first 5 forecast to pick a QB.  Immediately after the Bills is Jags (#7), Bucs (#8), Giants (#9), Bengals (#11), Redskins (#14), Broncos (#17) and Dolphins (#18).  Certainly someone could jump even higher than us, but we might be in a great position to trade down as is often suggested here if someone wants the top QB in the draft.

I thought the same thing.

I was watching some DK Metcalf highlights last night, and I couldn’t help but think he’s a bigger Randy Moss.  I think he’s going to shoot up draft boards if his medical stuff checks out.

WRT Jonah...none of the OT’s in this draft really get me super excited enough to like them in the top 5-7 picks.