All the Bowl Games (because we already miss CFB)

YoloinOhio

22 hours ago, row_33 said:

They are most valuable when unwanted company is over, game on mute while I fake interest and stare at the screen with Utah State and Miam (Ohio) squaring off

Agreed though there is Stadium-TV for classic bowl games as well.  Nothing like watching Bruce Smith or Jim Kelly play college ball.  

8 hours ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

Agreed though there is Stadium-TV for classic bowl games as well.  Nothing like watching Bruce Smith or Jim Kelly play college ball.  

Nobody cared a rip about Miami until Kosar upset Nebraska in the Orange Bowl

Amusing how they pretend it was otherwise 

• Like (+1) 1

...happened to be in Orlando for Thanksgiving one year and got caught in the traffic from The Florida Classic Bowl featuring two black colleges.....took two hours to go two miles back to the hotel...BUT.....the vehicles were beyond belief, riding on 26, 27, 28 or even bigger rims......undercarriage neon, unbelievable paint jobs and you name it......put SEMA and NAIAS to shame.....the game attracts 70,000+...............

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2018 at 10:19 PM, row_33 said:

They are most valuable when unwanted company is over, game on mute while I fake interest and stare at the screen with Utah State and Miam (Ohio) squaring off

I do not mute for unwanted company. Wanted company wants the sound.   ?

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.