Oklahoma Bills Fans

20 minutes ago, tbarg12 said:

Seems legit lol...

VAN.jpg

Honestly, I'd take that risk. I'd be more disapointed if they were Boneless Applebee's wings than if it was a rapist.

5 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Well, if you want to drive two hours east, I will meet you at BWW in Tulsa, but I sure as hell ain't coming to Enid, LOL. 

Trust me, I don't wanna be there. Brother in Law is in the Air Force and we're visiting him. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Gonna be in Enid, Oklahoma for the Bills @ Patriots* game. Looks like the closest official Bills Backers Bar is an hour and a half away. Anybody near here wanna meet up for the game? 

I lived in OKC for a few years. The Wild Wings listed on the site isn’t a Bills Backers bar. I tried it a couple times, there were never any Bills can.

I tried to start something a bit more “real” at Bricktown Brewy. OK little spot. I used to actually work there too. Got maybe 10-12 people involved. Not sure if they kept it going. If you see Mike or Charles, tell them Justin asked for the volume on. They’ll probably do it. Haha. They’re still there, I was back a few months ago on business. 

8 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Gonna be in Enid, Oklahoma for the Bills @ Patriots* game. Looks like the closest official Bills Backers Bar is an hour and a half away. Anybody near here wanna meet up for the game? 

I actually reside in Enid, OK.....The best place to watch the Bills game is Wings to Go. Their wings are actually decent for Oklahoma, and they have cheap beer. 

7 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Well, if you want to drive two hours east, I will meet you at BWW in Tulsa, but I sure as hell ain't coming to Enid, LOL. 

I do not blame you, Enid is nothing to drive 2 hours for haha. I have called Enid home the past 5 years, not a fan!