2020 NFL Draft will be held in Vegas

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

They're trusting the draft to the same city that had the godawful pageantry before Stanley Cup games?!  If that town's a rockin', don't go a knockin'...

My family has season tickets to the Knights. I've been to many games, including the cup loss. It is a millions times more fun and energetic outside and inside the stadium than Sabres games. I was at the 8 goal game against Ottawa and despite 8 goals scored it felt like being at an AHL game. Sabres are still my favorite team, but you're insane if you don't think Vegas is the BEST place to hold big time events like the cup and the draft.

4 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

I'll be there. I'll end up wishing I'd stayed home and watched on TV.

Everything is better on TV anyways. Actually going to events is a pain in the a**.

Sex is NOT better on TV.

5 hours ago, NewEra said:

I’ll be attending for sure.

Home game for you. Awesome! I’d be there too. I’d rather travel to Vegas than Atlanta for a draft, but if it was in town I’d try to make it for a day or two. (I wish they’d go back to two days....that’s PLENTY!) 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Augie said:

Sex is NOT better on TV.

Home game for you. Awesome! I’d be there too. I’d rather travel to Vegas than Atlanta for a draft, but if it was in town I’d try to make it for a day or two. (I wish they’d go back to two days....that’s PLENTY!) 

If anything like this happened in Maine, it would be he biggest thing since the Maple Syrup tastings.  

3 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

If anything like this happened in Maine, it would be he biggest thing since the Maple Syrup tastings.  

Umm, I hope you enjoy maple syrup. 

I did LOVE our trip to Bar Harbor a few years ago. We are pretty regular to New England for various reasons. 

Welcome! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Why would anyone want to go to Los Wages for this?  All you'll do is lose money and drink too much to forget about it.  You can watch the Bills gamble on TV.

And, like they say on Dilbert it’s like the Holidays and you’ll do something that you’ll regret.