Carson Wentz Again Ruled Out This Week with a Back Injury; Could Be Shut Down for the Season, But He Wants to Play

26CornerBlitz

Just now, H2o said:

Are the Eagles going to be in the market for a QB now this offseason? Foles is to be a FA of course and Wentz has some injury issues you cannot ignore. Do they draft a QB high again? 

I hope so.  Keep them away from our backup (Barkley). 

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'm starting to lean toward this take as well. Even BEFORE he got hurt, he didn't look the same. Could it have been his knee lingering, who knows?

...so then he must be done like Luck due to injury then, right??........ACL was hardly his doing and they're like the common cold in the NFL...............

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so then he must be done like Luck due to injury then, right??........ACL was hardly his doing and they're like the common cold in the NFL...............

Read it again. Before he got hurt, he looked off. I speculated as to whether or not it was his knee. I do not know, and neither does anyone.

10 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...didn't the same thing happen to McCarron with premature reports of a "collarbone fracture"?...................

No, that report wasn’t from the team. It was from Ian  rapaport. Also, it was the opposite circumstance. AJ ended up having a much less serious injury than what was reported by rapaport. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No, that report wasn’t from the team. It was from Ian  rapaport. Also, it was the opposite circumstance. AJ ended up having a much less serious injury than what was reported by rapaport. 

That's really stupid thing for Rapaport to report. You'd think these guys would air on the side of conservatism, not proclaim injuries worse than they are.

3 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

That's really stupid thing for Rapaport to report. You'd think these guys would air on the side of conservatism, not proclaim injuries worse than they are.

Most of what those guys get is from agents. But not sure why McCarron’s agent would want that out there 

55 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

...got the "scoop" from LaCanfora I presume.............

27 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

It's not an ACL...

wasn't it an ACL last year?...........

I only hope our QB busts as bad as Carson Wentz. The guy was an MVP candidate before he got hurt last season and was putting up big numbers behind an awful OL with no running game this season.

Even with the injuries, he'd probably be a top 10 pick in a hypothetical NFL re-draft.

On 12/12/2018 at 4:29 PM, TheFunPolice said:

Here's something to make you smile...

IF Pittsburgh beats NE this week and the Texans win out, then NE loses the bye

This goes a long way toward that, since Houston plays the Eagles soon.

Further, IF Pittsburgh beats NE AND either the Jets or Bills beat NE AND Miami wins out then NE could miss the playoffs altogether or drop to the 6th seed.

i'd rather see the pats go all the way and brady and billy go off hand in hand....plus i wanna spoil any hopes miami might have and send josh out on a high note.

10 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

good for him!  i hope he beats brady again.