Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

You do know That Omar Mateen was angry about the way the US acted in the Middle East? Also he first wanted to target Disney but was afraid their security would stop him? Lastly that the Parliament House is only two miles from the Pulse area and that was the gay club in Orlando. 

Edited by Orlando Tim

6 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You do know that the Pulse was not a gay night club right? That Omar Mateen was angry about the way the US acted in the Middle East? Also he first wanted to target Disney but was afraid their security would stop him? Lastly that the Parliament House is only two miles from the Pulse area and that was the gay club in Orlando. 

Mateen posted on one of his Facebook accounts: "The real muslims will never accept the filthy ways of the west ... You kill innocent women and children by doing us airstrikes...now taste the Islamic state [sic] vengeance" as well as "America and Russia stop bombing the Islamic state." His final post to Facebook was "In the next few days you will see attacks from the Islamic State in the usa." These posts, since deleted, were uncovered by the United States Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.[123][124]

just in case he disputes facts.

9 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You do know that the Pulse was not a gay night club right? That Omar Mateen was angry about the way the US acted in the Middle East? Also he first wanted to target Disney but was afraid their security would stop him? Lastly that the Parliament House is only two miles from the Pulse area and that was the gay club in Orlando. 

Pulse wasn’t a gay bar?

Since when?

53 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Everything I've read is that Pulse was a gay nightclub.  But that Mateen didn't know it was one and randomly chose it.  But even if he did, he did so because of his religion, not MAGA.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ha! Don’t be an arse. It’s way too early out here for your schtick. 

You are, GOPers are all over gays and trans now. "Don't say gay!" Litter boxes. Etc. 

Yes, I know, you don't accept that. This just bubbled up out of no where, of course 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Everything I've read is that Pulse was a gay nightclub.  But that Mateen didn't know it was one and randomly chose it.  But even if he did, he did so because of his religion, not MAGA.

And what did Mateen use to kill all those  innocent people?

50 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Pulse wasn’t a gay bar?

Since when?

I know many straight people who went to the Pulse at different times. I should word it differently, Pulse was not an exclusively gay club like several other places in Orlando, which would have been much better targets if your goal was to kill gay people.