Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

2 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Arrest the guy who did it but the video looks just like summer of 2020 stuff which you applauded. Once again you like to make sure we all know you are a political hack

Yeah I applaud those standing up for human rights.

This is what you applaud:

image.thumb.jpeg.9efeb6652b45259f73beea5dc373299c.jpeg

And well - if only Trump didn’t deploy his white supremacist friends to purposely cause chaos, right?

And with further evidence of what Trump did with his Homeland Security department?

You can take your faux tears and… 

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Question, what are the people who end up de transitioning supposed to do? Do they have recourse against the doctors and their parents? 10-20 percent de transition. 

So we should ban these procedures because some have buyers remorse?

Have you read up on why these folks decide to detransition?

48 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah I applaud those standing up for human rights.

This is what you applaud:

image.thumb.jpeg.9efeb6652b45259f73beea5dc373299c.jpeg

And well - if only Trump didn’t deploy his white supremacist friends to purposely cause chaos, right?

And with further evidence of what Trump did with his Homeland Security department?

You can take your faux tears and… 

Show me one time I supported Chauvin? I know you are in a bad place right now because the red wave is gonna be massive but this line here is a sad thing.

54 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Maybe just have those so inclined wait until they are old/mature enough to make the decision on their own. 

9 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Show me one time I supported Chauvin? I know you are in a bad place right now because the red wave is gonna be massive but this line here is a sad thing.

Regardless what happens on Tuesday - I am in an awesome place.  I don’t have on my conscience championing fascists like YOU who want to destroy everything my grandparents died fighting for all for this POS:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886e67b4c72a50ac408c7

16 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Maybe just have those so inclined wait until they are old/mature enough to make the decision on their own. 

Suicides are rarely things we can actually prevent - but you know what we can try to prevent?

image.thumb.jpeg.cac8a5ec3d9082739264ce088b03adb4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpeg

Once again - the cult proves they only care about things their master tell them and kids are NOT one of them. 

You can’t square this… 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Suicides are rarely things we can actually prevent - but you know what we can try to prevent?

image.thumb.jpeg.cac8a5ec3d9082739264ce088b03adb4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpeg

Once again - the cult proves they only care about things their master tell them and kids are NOT one of them. 

You can’t square this… 

Wholly unrelated matter. This is how you and your sort go about it though. Oh well. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

buyers remorse? This might be the most transphobic comment I’ve ever heard. Holy ***** man do you hear yourself talk?  These are people not products you buy at the store 

• Thank you (+1) 1