Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Agreed…but the problem with the Trans ideology is that it misconstrues personality and temperament (gender) with biological physical sex…And you end up people spouting the ridiculously untrue statement of “Trans women are real women”.

lmao - amazes me this bothers you. 

Your keepers appreciate your focus on the “important” things”

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - amazes me this bothers you. 

Your keepers appreciate your focus on the “important” things”

It bothers me because you have educators teaching things that are not true, and kids, who don’t know any better, are being harmed as a result…it should bother you too- that is, if you have a soul…😉

Edited by JaCrispy

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Agreed…but the problem with the Trans ideology is that it misconstrues personality and temperament (gender) with biological physical sex…And you end up people spouting the ridiculously untrue statement of “Trans women are real women”.

And claiming that "men" can get pregnant. When they're really talking about biological women, you know the ones who have a UTERUS.

Clown world.

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

It bothers me because you have educators teaching things that are not true, and kids are being harmed by it…it should bother you too- that is, if you have a soul…😉

lol - lmao - yeah bro - its rampant alright 

2 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

And claiming that "men" can get pregnant. When they're really talking about biological women, you know the ones who have a UTERUS.

Clown world.

Why does everyone have to live by your rules?

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

lol - lmao - yeah bro - its rampant alright 

Why does everyone have to live by your rules?

It’s not “my” rules…I am not God…Lol

The creator (whoever or whatever you deem that to be) made two kinds of humans- ones with organs that produce eggs, and ones with testicles that fertilize the egg…

A long time ago, early man observed these distinguishing characteristics and decide to label the ones with eggs “female” and the ones with testicles “male”….Early man did not care what breakfast you liked on Tuesdays, or what your favorite color was, or if you could throw a spear faster than your brother…At the end of the day,  you either produced an egg, or you fertilized it (female or male)…and yes, it’s really that simple…👍

Any more genius questions! 😉

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

It’s not “my” rules…I am not God…Lol

The creator (whoever or whatever you deem that to be) made two kinds of humans- ones with organs that produce eggs, and ones with testicles that fertilize the egg…

A long time ago, early man observed these distinguishing characteristics and decide to label the ones with eggs “female” and the ones with testicles “male”….Early man did not care what breakfast you liked on Tuesdays, or what your favorite color was, or if you could throw a spear faster than your brother…At the end of the day,  you either produced an egg, or you fertilized it (female or male)…and yes, it’s really that simple…👍

Any more genius questions! 😉

I guess you won’t be transitioning? 

Just now, BillStime said:

I guess you won’t be transitioning? 

Actually, I do have a confession to make…

I now identify as Trans Pizza…

My pronouns are deep dish and extra crispy

You could even say I’m “fluid” because some weekends I feel like a pepperoni pie, and other nights I’m more sausage and mushroom…😉

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Actually, I do have a confession to make…

I now identify as Trans Pizza…

My pronouns are deep dish and extra crispy

You could even say I’m “fluid” because some weekends I feel like a pepperoni pie, and other nights I’m more sausage and mushroom…😉

lmao - are you thinking about replacing Joe on Impractical Jokers? 

lolz

• Haha (+1) 1

TRANS TREATMENTS ARE THE NEW LOBOTOMY:

Schizophrenia, depression, chronic headaches, and children with behavior problems are all real and obviously it’s important to address the problem. Scrambling people’s brains is not the correct way to do so. Yet tens of thousands of people went through the procedure because it had a stamp of approval from doctors and the establishment.

That’s a lot of preface to the point I now want to make: the current transing fad is due to a social contagion and the treatments being used are barbaric. Transitioning to something else is a “thing;” it allows people to gain attention and sympathy. It gives people an explanation for why things aren’t going as they like. It elevates social standing. It helps people create a community of people who share something with you.

And it’s incredibly destructive. People who are suffering are getting quack treatments. Sometimes they’re suffering something serious and real, in which case the treatment should be intense and appropriate to the condition; other times it is the result of a teenage phase and should be seen as a teen experimenting with Goth culture. Instead, we are medicalizing the problem and literally sterilizing children and surgically altering their bodies. For profit.

And the trans trend is not limited to gender anymore. People are building up support groups for such things as–I kid you not–transitioning into trans-abled conditions such as autism.

Read the whole thing.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2022/10/01/trans-treatments-are-the-new-lobotomy-n500226

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

Homosexuals not act like complete anti-social freaks challenge: impossible 

It’s desperate fake news night for the cult, eh?

First @B-Manand now @LeviF

Isn’t it funny the author of the tweet above would only provide a screenshot of the Newsweek article - that is actually about a devil worshipper that he tried to pass off as a gay guy?

…this customer claimed to be a devil worshipper and wanted the devout Christian to create a cake to celebrate Satan's birthday…

Nope - that would blow up his whole fake premise and show what a real bigot and homophobe he truly is - just like you!

https://www.newsweek.com/colorado-baker-protagonist-satan-*****-cake-other-bakeries-wouldnt-create-1077250?amp=1

Idiots 

Edited by BillStime

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It’s desperate fake news night for the cult, eh?

First @B-Manand now @LeviF

Isn’t it funny the author of the tweet above would only provide a screenshot of the Newsweek article - that is actually about a that he tried to pass off as a gay guy?

…this customer claimed to be a devil worshipper and wanted the devout Christian to create a cake to celebrate Satan's birthday…

Nope - that would blow up his whole fake premise and show what a real bigot and homophobe he truly is - just like you!

https://www.newsweek.com/colorado-baker-protagonist-satan-*****-cake-other-bakeries-wouldnt-create-1077250?amp=1

Idiots 

From that very article:

The baker was recently cited by the state of Colorado for wrongly denying a transgender customer's birthday cake request—the same person that Phillips suspects requested the Satan cakes.

Nice try buddy. Try another anti-social group next time, maybe the one committing 60% of the homicides in this country. 

Just now, BillStime said:

SUSPECTS - from your quote 

Hate harder 

I’m gonna go ahead and side with the proprietor on this one, well because unlike their enemies they seem to have a modicum of consistency and decency. 

1 minute ago, LeviF said:

I’m gonna go ahead and side with the proprietor on this one, well because unlike their enemies they seem to have a modicum of consistency and decency. 

Of course you would - like minds attract 

Decency: 

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

Homosexuals not act like complete anti-social freaks challenge: impossible 

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Of course you would - like minds attract 

Decency: 

Yeah I guess you’re right, it’s always the ones you least expect:

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1