Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-teachers-being-told-cant-153212732.html

The headline is a flat out lie. I teach high school and we have all been told the same thing since I started 10 years ago, don't discuss your marriage with your children. Everyone can mention their spouse and have pictures of their family on their desks, we are actually encouraged to have some personal items in the room. Simply don't discuss your marriage, or dating life, which sadly had to made law for elementary teachers. And yes there are a few teachers who can't understand how to be professional in front of their students.

Update:

I just clicked on link again and the article has completely changed, they also have a new quote "Ollendorff told Insider his responses were taken out of context, and provided the new memo as clarification." He was not taken out of context, either he lied or WP lied because I received my first email from his office about this over 2 weeks ago and This was settled then.

Edited by Buffalo Timmy
Article has been changed

Many here know I teach high school in Orlando and this past week was preplan week. We had meetings about lots of stupid crap but the most confusing one was the meeting in regards to the parental rights bill. Several liberals actually pretended to be confused about how it affects us. Since we don't deal with 5 year olds the only real impact is that if a parent asks what name the child goes by we must be honest with the parent unless we think abuse would be likely. If we think abuse is likely we must call DCF, all of which is actually not new. These rules turned into a 45 minute complaint session for 4 people, out of the 45 in room, one who actually said " I know what these kids need more than the parents". It was appalling from what was supposed to be professional people 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Many here know I teach high school in Orlando and this past week was preplan week. We had meetings about lots of stupid crap but the most confusing one was the meeting in regards to the parental rights bill. Several liberals actually pretended to be confused about how it affects us. Since we don't deal with 5 year olds the only real impact is that if a parent asks what name the child goes by we must be honest with the parent unless we think abuse would be likely. If we think abuse is likely we must call DCF, all of which is actually not new. These rules turned into a 45 minute complaint session for 4 people, out of the 45 in room, one who actually said " I know what these kids need more than the parents". It was appalling from what was supposed to be professional people 

Life is hard 

Former Sen. Larry Craig Argues His Bathroom Antics Were Part Of His Work 

March 11, 20133:30 PM ET

EYDER PERALTA

Twitter

Lawyers for former Sen. Larry Craig argued today that using campaign money for a legal defense over his 2007 arrest was proper because he was arrested while on official business.

If you recall, Craig, a Republican from Idaho, was arrested during a sting at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport. Craig used a bathroom there during a layover, when an undercover officer said Craig sexually solicited him by tapping his foot.

Craig pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor but after his case became public he tried to renege.

The Federal Elections Commission sued him for using more than $216,000 in campaign money for that legal fight.

The Associated Press reportstoday a federal judge "sounded skeptical" over Craig's defense.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2013/03/11/174030793/former-sen-larry-craig-argues-his-bathroom-antics-were-part-of-his-work

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

As I stated you liberals have to pretend to be offended. Or in your case maybe discussing who touches your privates with a 5 year old is important.

Pretend?

So, you're ok with discrimination...

Got it.

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Pretend?

So, you're ok with discrimination...

Got it.

You literally are accusing me of discrimination against people who want to discuss sex acts with children and expect me to be bothered by that? I absolutely discriminate against people who want to discuss sex acts with children 

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You literally are accusing me of discrimination against people who want to discuss sex acts with children and expect me to be bothered by that? I absolutely discriminate against people who want to discuss sex acts with children 

Oh, ok.

5 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

As I stated you liberals have to pretend to be offended

6 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

As I stated you liberals have to pretend to be offended. Or in your case maybe discussing who touches your privates with a 5 year old is important.

The simp doesn't realize that you're not concerned with not being able to talk to up to 8 year olds about homosexuality.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

The simp doesn't realize that you're not concerned with not being able to talk to up to 8 year olds about homosexuality.

So an eight year old shouldn’t understand or ask questions about sexuality or why their friends have  two moms or two dads…

BUT A TEN YEAR OLD SHOULD BE FORCED TO CARRY HER RAPISTS BABY?

Right qDoc?

foh

• Like (+1) 1