Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

12 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I don't care.  Oil prices do effect everything... What's the price of oil?

Suck it up.  Cut consumption.

I wouldn't be that dismissive of it. It's a real problem for a lot of people.

But there's a point here too -- we've had relatively cheap gas for a long time, and that has made a lot of people make lifestyle decisions based on the assumption that cheap gas will be here forever. I have an in-law who's now an empty nester. He used to have a giant Ford Explorer XL (the extended size!) for all those kids going to school and practice things. It finally gave out. He replaced it with ... the largest Explorer they currently sell. For a family (at home) of 2. He complains about gas prices. A lot.

And I work with people who bought houses over the last couple years that were over an hour's commute away in pre-COVID traffic. Those houses are now over an hour's commute away in semi-post-COVID traffic. I get why they did it -- cheaper housing, cheaper land. But people very quickly adapt to facts on the ground, and assume that the status quo today will be the status quo forever.

So ... yeah, sometimes we need to adapt. And to plan ahead.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Dude….do you even know any gay ‘buddies’? 

Why do you keep trying to project your deep seeded hate towards gays on to me?

You're the one who thinks kids are "groomed" into being gay.

Keep trying to spin your bigotry...

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why do you keep trying to project your deep seeded hate towards gays on to me?

You're the one who thinks kids are "groomed" into being gay.

Keep trying to spin your bigotry...

Okie Dokie…have a nice day. Troll 

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Not being able to afford gasoline isn't a catastrophe.  A used up word is a catastrophe. 

"...Blessed are the poor
For they shall inherit the Earth
Better to be poor than a fat man in the eye of a needle
As these words were spoken I swear
I hear the old man laughing
"What good is a used up world, and how could it be worth having?..."

But really... It took you 4 years to craft a reply.  😏...

Holy ***** what.  How out of touch can you be?

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Um, public transportation?

Ah yes, we all know about the vast subways across our nation, including places like Buffalo and Montana and Alabama, and Florida, and Maine, and Delaware, and the Dakotas, and the Carolinas etc. etc. etc.

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

Ah yes, we all know about the vast subways across our nation, including places like Buffalo and Montana and Alabama, and Florida, and Maine, and Delaware, and the Dakotas, and the Carolinas etc. etc. etc.

People that can't afford $5/gallon of gas couldn't afford $2 in gas either.

Same reason straight white men can make the case that the Dem Party hates them.

Far left legit seem to hate straight white men.  No idea why any self respecting man of that sexual persuasion and color would align with those people.  

if you’re a gay person, you can find that same sentiment in the far right.   Not a pervasive as the far lefts despising of us, but it’s there, in pockets.   

If Republicans were smart they’d make a play for the LGB folks who want nothing to do with TQIA+ and rainbow flag month. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Far left legit seem to hate straight white men.  No idea why any self respecting man of that sexual persuasion and color would align with those people.  

if you’re a gay person, you can find that same sentiment in the far right.   Not a pervasive as the far lefts despising of us, but it’s there, in pockets.   

If Republicans were smart they’d make a play for the LGB folks who want nothing to do with TQIA+ and rainbow flag month. 

You hit it on the head. The left truly hates straight white males. The right doesn’t hate gay LGBwhatevers. They just don’t think they’re special or deserve special rights that force others to errr… bend over for them - for lack of a better term. 

21 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Why would I support a political party that attempted a coup against our republic?