Nate Clements Will Lead the Charge this Sunday Against the Lions; Bills in All Red Color Rush Uniforms

26CornerBlitz

On 12/11/2018 at 10:48 PM, Ol Dirty B said:

I like AW too. I'm not sure what's going on with his relationship with the team, but at the time, Nate Clements signed potentially the biggest defensive contract ever. Bigger than what Gilmore did in NE. If you said you'd take potentially 50 million less to stay in a city you had no real attachment to, you're a liar. Buffalo was just a workplace to him. 

They were both good. I think you're being foolish if you say either is much, much better than the other.

Clements was a play maker, a hard hitter, but he'd get beat way more than antoine. Antoine was as sound as any corner I've ever seen. Very smart player and was great with his form. He just had bad hands and worse ball skills.

They were both really good corners. But I mean we couldn't say that we enjoyed both Winfield and Clements, then this board would be boring.

Clements also signed a crazy contract with San Fran. I didn't like Marvs work here, but he made the right decision not matching that Clements contract.

I have absolutely no issue with players going elsewhere for more money and maybe better opportunities like Woods did. I applaud those players. The players I despise are the ones that stayed in Buffalo for huge contracts only to become lazy unmotivated stiffs like Mario, Marcel and Kelvin.  I have no tolerance for those fools.  I don't ever want to see them leading any charges.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Yea Nate got beat more than Winfield in my opinion, but he also made a lot more plays. I was saying that he didnt drop interceptions, and had way better ball skills. That's why he got paid. 

I could be wrong on some of it. We're debating something from a decade ago. I also don't believe he saw all that money from San Fran, and he never lived up to that contract. Again, I could be wrong. They both were solid corners in my opinion. You're another one of those posters making it's one thing or the other. Rather than the fact they were both pretty good corners. I don't know why anyone would take up that position.

Which I don't get that at all. Did I miss something? 

Yeah idk. I loved him as a player but nobody ever talks about him and when he came back as a49er the fans booed him 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Keukasmallies said:

Why not just let the Bills play in their Bills uniforms; home or away, as was the case for decades?  Those solid colors from head to toe are just an NFL gimmick that results in the teams looking like clown college graduates when the wheel stops on their number and they have to wear the goofy suits.

I hope those kids get off your lawn soon...

20 hours ago, BakersBills said:

There isn’t a debate, the stats and the money made are all one sided here.

3 probowls to one. 7 playoff games to 2. Had more tackles every year they both were in the league. Have you even looked at the stats at all? The more you talk, the less it sounds like you watched them, let alone know what you're even saying. 

4 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

3 probowls to one. 7 playoff games to 2. Had more tackles every year they both were in the league. Have you even looked at the stats at all? The more you talk, the less it sounds like you watched them, let alone know what you're even saying. 

Probowls lol mean nothing, he played on more successful teams.

nate Clements out classes Winfield in every category WHILE PLAYING 2 LESS seasons

6 minutes ago, BakersBills said:

so why do teams with more wins get more players in? Popularity vote. 

Obviously your a dumbass because the stats are indisputable.

Yet you have yet to cite a statistic. I'm not denying Clements has better statistics in some areas. You're trying to turn this into something it isn't. I've never said Clements was bad, or even worse than Winfield. I've just said people taking sides are stupid. But please, continue to take sides. And maybe you can say something about red uniforms in a German study or something.

You get my point right? You're bad at this. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

13 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Yet you have yet to cite a statistic. I'm not denying Clements has better statistics in some areas. You're trying to turn this into something it isn't. I've never said Clements was bad, or even worse than Winfield. I've just said people taking sides are stupid. But please, continue to take sides. And maybe you can say something about red uniforms in a German study or something.

You get my point right? You're bad at this. 

You said Clements was beat more then Winfield.

continue to take sides lol  there is no side to take only hard stats and facts. But you’re too big of a retard to realize that.

keep backpedaling.

On 12/11/2018 at 10:04 PM, LSHMEAB said:

I was gonna post something along the lines of cue the haters, but they beat me to the punch.

Seems like Ryan freaking Fitzpatrick is the only ex Bill you guys don't p*** on.

Nate left in an jerk-like fashion. I would not have brought him back to lead anything.

Fitz is on a whole other level, mainly that's he actually a good guy.

Edited by WhyteDwarf