The Trump Shutdown

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Wouldn't work here.  We don't have enough Hungarians in the country to make a difference.

You know, for all these young women I must profess and I am actually part Hungarian

I am more than up for the task

10 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

You know, for all these young women I must profess and I am actually part Hungarian

I am more than up for the task

Most beautiful woman I've ever seen was a Hungarian woman in a Toronto men's establishment (client's idea, at least that's my story).  She wasn't clothed which helped but drop dead gorgeous, every inch. 

Edited by keepthefaith

11 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Most beautiful woman I've ever seen was a Hungarian woman in a Toronto men's establishment (client's idea, at least that's my story).  She wasn't clothed which helped but drop dead gorgeous, every inch. 

i saw what y'all did thare

2 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

How many inches was she?

7 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

"All we need is love and chocolate" Nancy Pelosi (2/14/2019 ) ?

That would be sexist and racist if Trump said it.

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

How many inches was she?

Roughly 64 inches or 163cm in height, but you are probably looking for other info. 

Edited by keepthefaith

Can confirm this, or at least their confidence in it. The past three weeks have been spent preparing for precisely this by an army of DOJ attorneys. We'll find out if their confidence is merited, but I've been told (for weeks now) by some of those people that the plan is nearly (nearly) injunction proof. 

Interested to see what they're up to. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Can confirm this, or at least their confidence in it. The past three weeks have been spent preparing for precisely this by an army of DOJ attorneys. We'll find out if their confidence is merited, but I've been told (for weeks now) by some of those people that the plan is nearly (nearly) injunction proof. 

You said climate change is a hoax too....so there is that

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The problem with this is that it's expanding a precedent, that has until now been used for trivialities, to a dangerous degree.

What happens, for example, when the next Democrat in the White House decides to bypass Congressional oversight of funding by declaring Climate Change a National Emergency?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The problem with this is that it's expanding a precedent, that has until now been used for trivialities, to a dangerous degree.

What happens, for example, when the next Democrat in the White House decides to bypass Congressional oversight of funding by declaring Climate Change a National Emergency?

That's my concern as well, and one I've expressed to some of the people I speak with.

The response I was given (these conversations were just shooting the *****, for clarity) was they are just as concerned by this and have ways to work around that. I don't know what that means, which is why I have been speculating for the past two weeks that the NE is a feint.

I think there's a chance the money/plan will come about without one being declared - or the NE being declared won't be about the border - otherwise I don't know how you avoid setting a dangerous precedent.