12-11: Bills Workout LB Marquis Flowers; Signed by Washington

26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to 12-11: Bills Workout LB Marquis Flowers

Physically, he's the same type of linebacker that Milano is: a bit on the small side and fast.  He times faster than Milano.  Obviously, having been cut by a couple teams in the last two years, those teams must think there was something missing in his game.  Maybe the light will come on in McDermott's defense.  If not, he's a bandaid, a player to help the Bills finish the season.  If he plays up to his athleticism, he could turn out to be more.

4 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Physically, he's the same type of linebacker that Milano is: a bit on the small side and fast.  He times faster than Milano.  Obviously, having been cut by a couple teams in the last two years, those teams must think there was something missing in his game.  Maybe the light will come on in McDermott's defense.  If not, he's a bandaid, a player to help the Bills finish the season.  If he plays up to his athleticism, he could turn out to be more.

....if bio is correct, he is certainly bigger...

Milano:   6'0"     223 lbs

Flowers: 6'2"     245 lbs

I was looking at a couple different sources, both of which reported his weight as 231.  One of those was he weight during the draft process, so obviously that was out of date.  I see that NFL.com reports his weight as 245.  I'm guessing McDermott might actually like to see his weight closer to 230.  Hard to imagine he can still run a 4.51 40 at 245 lbs.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TigerJ said:

I was looking at a couple different sources, both of which reported his weight as 231.  One of those was he weight during the draft process, so obviously that was out of date.  I see that NFL.com reports his weight as 245.  I'm guessing McDermott might actually like to see his weight closer to 230.  Hard to imagine he can still run a 4.51 40 at 245 lbs.

....maybe he's like me.....that would be 4 MINUTES, 51 SECONDS...........:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1