Josh Allen Runs Video

wppete

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

Whatever you say about J Allen you can't deny he is fun to watch. Cant wait to see how Belichek defends him, that will be the acid test.

Mitch Trubisky threw for 333 and ran for 81 in his "acid test" against the Pats. JA will go to work on the Pats.

Nice video.  It's a great weapon for him to have, especially in his rookie year to help him get through.  However, I think we all want him to take a giant step forward in the passing game.  Honestly, he already has taken a pretty big leap as compared to where he was in college, but he still has a ways to go.  I will say this, though......if he can become a more consistent passer from the pocket, with his running ability, he could be a top 10 QB in the league in time.  This offseason is going to be huge for him and hopefully he can put it together next season.

Oh.....and he ran 4.75 at the combine.  Whoever was coaching him as to how to run that 40 obviously didn't do a great job.  He is faster than that time shows.  The guy is pulling away from defensive ends and LBs.  The only people I have seen catch him are CBs.  Pretty impressive for a guy his size. 

The size, speed and arm strength combo is pretty scary for defenses to game plan for but it will result in more wins if they can improve the OL, run game and pass catching talent. It’s a work in progress. I do not think they want him running like that so much but most of it is just running for his life due to the OL. 

• Like (+1) 2

The plays I want to start seeing are the ones that look like he is going to run.....then he stops and fires a laser downfield to a pass catcher who has broken free behind the defense BECAUSE he threatened to run

I just get this feeling like Allen is going to have one of those gawdy passing stat numbers games.....its coming

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

The size, speed and arm strength combo is pretty scary for defenses to game plan for but it will result in more wins if they can improve the OL, run game and pass catching talent. It’s a work in progress. I do not think they want him running like that so much but most of it is just running for his life due to the OL. 

Dont tell Lamar’s Agent about the designed runs!