AW23 Beef with the Bills-Any insight?

plenzmd1

10 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

This guy’s a real...pain in the neck.

Eh? Eh????

I’ll show myself out....

Eric Wood's a bigger pain in the neck and Derek Anderson is turning out to be nothing but a headache.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I love Aaron Williams and I will always respect him for the way he laid his body on the line for the Buffalo Bills. 

I have no idea what happened or who is at fault. But I will say that A. Williams has always been a very emotional guy and I think sometimes he lets his emotions get the best of him. No idea if that’s the case here or not, though. 

• Like (+1) 2

He can't think of ANY past player who supports and "reps" Buffalo more than him??  Is he joking?  Kelly/Thurman/Bruce probably don't remember this guy already.

The Bills paid him almost 23 million for 52 games.  They paid him 9.65 million for his last 8 games....and they "owe" him something else? 

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

He can't think of ANY past player who supports and "reps" Buffalo more than him??  Is he joking?  Kelly/Thurman/Bruce probably don't remember this guy already.

The Bills paid him almost 23 million for 52 games.  They paid him 9.65 million for his last 8 games....and they "owe" him something else? 

Was just going to say that.  They could have asked for the remainder of his signing bonus back, but AFAIK, they didn't.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, eball said:

Airing vague grievances over social media is usually the best way to resolve issues.

That's my main problem with this.  It's weird airing something like this over social media.  If someone has a problem with a company's product or a service then sure, go on social media and @ them.  But for personal stuff?!?  C'mon. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, zow2 said:

That's my main problem with this.  It's weird airing something like this over social media.  If someone has a problem with a company's product or a service then sure, go on social media and @ them.  But for personal stuff?!?  C'mon. 

Immature people do this on social media 

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

I'm pretty sure he already lead the charge last year, didnt he? 

He really wants it again that bad? Has to be more to the story if they had Drayton Florence do it and not AW. 

Leading the charge is set up months ahead of time but I think it's also about protecting the brand. I doubt if the Bills will respond to Aaron posts but I did notice that today they starting pushing the Tre White Hockey school and related products.