Always Wear Your Seatbelt

TSNBDSC

It blows me away when I see these the number of idiots that don't wear a seat belt.  Whether driving or a passenger I always have it on.  I freak out when I Uber and the guy takes off before I'm able to figure out where the belts are in the back seat. 

Thats some crazy stuff. I watched a good friend of mine get ejected through the side window of a Ford Ranger when we were teenagers. Thankfully the window was rolled down and we were on a gravel road and he landed in a field that was recently plowed or things could have been a lot worse.

We've been out of town lately, so yesterday we had to get some groceries.  Problem being that the Richmond VA area also got a foot of snow.  So while Richmond is in full winter freak mode, we're out driving to the store.  Stopped at at red light, and just happened to see some fool driving too fast, and now skidding right towards us.  He was behind us, traveling the same direction, and there was just enough room for me to move forward, and watch him spin past our left rear corner.  No blood, no foul, I guess?

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

We've been out of town lately, so yesterday we had to get some groceries.  Problem being that the Richmond VA area also got a foot of snow.  So while Richmond is in full winter freak mode, we're out driving to the store.  Stopped at at red light, and just happened to see some fool driving too fast, and now skidding right towards us.  He was behind us, traveling the same direction, and there was just enough room for me to move forward, and watch him spin past our left rear corner.  No blood, no foul, I guess?

People are idiots.  First winter storm, idiot goes barreling past wife in morning, skids off road right where another skidded off road, they were being attended to by emergency vehicles.

PETA won't like this:  "2 Birds with one Stone."

Wife checked her speed... Kept on truckin' right past the carnage.

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 5:21 PM, Chef Jim said:

It blows me away when I see these the number of idiots that don't wear a seat belt.  Whether driving or a passenger I always have it on.  I freak out when I Uber and the guy takes off before I'm able to figure out where the belts are in the back seat. 

One of the first times I took Uber the driver asked me to put on my seat belt before he would drive away. 

Edited by Just Jack
stupid autocorrect