Help this great guy find this. Left it in Hammers Lot

fansince88

It is pretty cool, and I hope he gets it back. It would be a real low life move to take that from somebody, so I’ll hope for the best in human nature and pray someone is just taking care of it for now. (A guy can dream.) 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

We also found some beer cans,

OMG Old Milwaukee....Just have been the Canadians again

Image result for dumpster full of beer cans

What can I’m say? I was thirsty!

I’m pretty sure that was my personal pile from the home opener....

No, it did not end well....

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Someone probably took it home,  flipped it over and is using it to cut up their holiday cheese/summer sausage as we speak.

Since it was left by the Porta potties, it’s only wise to flip it over. ?

Wait!  How, exactly, do you know so much about this???? And I love those holiday cheeses! 

21 minutes ago, Augie said:

Since it was left by the Porta potties, it’s only wise to flip it over. ?

Wait!  How, exactly, do you know so much about this???? And I love those holiday cheeses! 

It was 20 degrees out.......piece of wood discarded on ground........always a few shivering zombies wandering around Hammers Lot during a cold weather game........I think we both know it's carbon.

37 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Someone probably took it home,  flipped it over and is using it to cut up their holiday cheese/summer sausage as we speak.

...you would hope that whoever took it comes to their senses, realizes what has happened and returns it....but then again in today's climate, the decent thing to do may no longer exist........

12 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...you would hope that whoever took it comes to their senses, realizes what has happened and returns it....but then again in today's climate, the decent thing to do may no longer exist........

this would be a funny post if we were really talking about Tom Brady's *****.

• Haha (+1) 1