Help this great guy find this. Left it in Hammers Lot

fansince88

Bills Dad says his car was parked next to the girls porta potties. The sign was left learning up against the car.  I know that many TBD folks park right near there. Hope someone saw something or knows who might have been parked next to Bills Dad on Sunday.

8 minutes ago, Hammered a Lot said:

Found by a young man who parked near Bills Dad. They will be reunited at Lions vs Bills game..,

This renews my appreciation of all mankind! 

And Porta-Potties. When you gotta go......

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/10/2018 at 4:10 PM, fansince88 said:

I got a nice Bills clock as a gift and I decided rather than looking at myself only decided to have it in my Bills Bar.

The one who does the decorations for the place (and the architect of the new Buffalo Wing) put it up before every game and took it down at end of every game.  One game however someone decided to take it and no one noticed it; it was at a high place and would take effort to take it and I guess people just did not pay attention to someone standing on a chair taking the clock down.

There are thieves of all fan bases; do not believe because someone shares your fandom that they would not steal your wallet if opportunity is there.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I got a nice Bills clock as a gift and I decided rather than looking at myself only decided to have it in my Bills Bar.

The one who does the decorations for the place (and the architect of the new Buffalo Wing) put it up before every game and took it down at end of every game.  One game however someone decided to take it and no one noticed it; it was at a high place and would take effort to take it and I guess people just did not pay attention to someone standing on a chair taking the clock down.

There are thieves of all fan bases; do not believe because someone shares your fandom that they would not steal your wallet if opportunity is there.

More info on the “new Buffalo wing” please. Making me hungry ? 

11 minutes ago, BlueandRed said:

More info on the “new Buffalo wing” please. Making me hungry ? 

The Buffalo Wing is an expansion of my Bills Bar, Jimmy's Old Town Tavern, in Herndon, VA.  Jimmy bought the building next door when tenant left and with help from M&T Bank who funded it added it to the Bills Bar. Among the things they have is an outdoor beer garden with heating from a huge fireplace / furnace. 

The expansion as far as I can tell is finished but here is some history.

https://www.jottnew.com/expansion-project.html

Unfortunately the architect, one who has worked on a number of sports arenas, has brain cancer and outlook is not well.

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

A few years ago, I brought my son to a Mets game at Citi Field.  Lovely day.  My son likes to bring home some sort of collectible anytime we go to a game.  This time he chose a Mets "matchbox type" car.  Around inning 6, we went to grab a bite so we could beat the 7th inning stretch crowd.  When we returned, his car was gone.  I was pissed ... kind of visibly.  An older man a few rows back pointed to another man in my row a few seats down.  He just pointed and said, "maybe he has it .. maybe."

I confronted the guy and asked if he had it.  At first he played dumb.  I pressed.  Then he reaches into this big canvas bag, pulls out the car, and says, "you mean this?"  

I'll admit ... I lost my cool and was about to kick the guy's ass.  But instead, I berated him for stealing a boy's souvenir.  He just sat there and stared at me.  I'm certain that his bag was full of other people's souvenirs.  Security just stood by and watched the entire interaction and did nothing.  I was disgusted.

As you said ... thieves are thieves.  Pathetic.

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

A few years ago, I brought my son to a Mets game at Citi Field.  Lovely day.  My son likes to bring home some sort of collectible anytime we go to a game.  This time he chose a Mets "matchbox type" car.  Around inning 6, we went to grab a bite so we could beat the 7th inning stretch crowd.  When we returned, his car was gone.  I was pissed ... kind of visibly.  An older man a few rows back pointed to another man in my row a few seats down.  He just pointed and said, "maybe he has it .. maybe."

I confronted the guy and asked if he had it.  At first he played dumb.  I pressed.  Then he reaches into this big canvas bag, pulls out the car, and says, "you mean this?"  

I'll admit ... I lost my cool and was about to kick the guy's ass.  But instead, I berated him for stealing a boy's souvenir.  He just sat there and stared at me.  I'm certain that his bag was full of other people's souvenirs.  Security just stood by and watched the entire interaction and did nothing.  I was disgusted.

So Peurto Rican pissed is a bit calmer than Italian pissed?

9 hours ago, Hammered a Lot said:

Found by a young man who parked near Bills Dad. They will be reunited at Lions vs Bills game..,

Thanks man!!! Great news!!!

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

Agreed.... all the more infuriating when someone steals a souvenier for a child like that.  

Did he ever give it back to you?

Just now, Phil The Thrill said:

Agreed.... all the more infuriating when someone steals a souvenier for a child like that.  

Did he ever give it back to you?

He did.  At the time my son and I got up to eat, he was sitting right next to me.  When we returned, he was about 10 seats down.  He knew what he was doing.

11 hours ago, Hammered a Lot said:

And on a side note, a lady called me Monday about losing her purse in the Mud Lot. Why me? Don't know. Checked with the owners. They did not find purse, and there is still a lot of snow on the ground. Called the lady gave her the bad news and also told her to contact OP police. Wednesday she called back. The police have her purse. She was so Thankful. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

He did.  At the time my son and I got up to eat, he was sitting right next to me.  When we returned, he was about 10 seats down.  He knew what he was doing.

You were in a cesspool of Mets fans in Queens, left something unattended, and then it was gone?  :devil:

• Haha (+1) 1