Will Buffalo Have a 1,000 Yard Rusher in 2019

TigerJ

Josh Allen.

listen , everybody is scared about his health and that is normal... but the Bills drafted him because he could do this...

his legs will only open up the passing game and he is not afraid to throw. If he is still running like this at 28 we would have a problem 

I think Allen Throws for 3300 yards and runs for 1000 with 30 total TDs

20 passing, 10 rushing and the league takes notice

TT got up slow every time he ran... defenders get up slow after hitting Josh Allen... he just needs to get down a bit more

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Josh Allen.

listen , everybody is scared about his health and that is normal... but the Bills drafted him because he could do this...

his legs will only open up the passing game and he is not afraid to throw. If he is still running like this at 28 we would have a problem 

TT got up slow every time he ran... defenders get up slow after hitting Josh Allen... he just needs to get down a bit more

you are basing this against garbage like the Fish and Jets, they are not even decent teams....

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

you are basing this against garbage like the Fish and Jets, they are not even decent teams....

I’m not basing this on anyhing but my own observations and seeing josh at Wyoming.

1000 yards is literally like 64 yards a game. Josh can get that with 5-6 scrambles a game...

he was running for almost 200 ypg in community college

get him more lineman and WRs and he will look very good

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

You put that many yards on a quarterback, I am hoping you love Matt Barkley

Look at the hits he's taking when he runs. Then look at the hits he takes while standing in the pocket.

Until we get a competent o-line, he's safer on the run.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, WhoTom said:

Look at the hits he's taking when he runs. Then look at the hits he takes while standing in the pocket.

Exactly 

he gets destroyed 10x worse in the pocket rn

headshots and all

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I would like to agree with you, but he is still an aggressive runner, especially when the end zone or first down marker is within reach. I don’t think that will go away any time soon, but hopefully he uses it more sparingly.

That's the right approach with selective aggressiveness depending on the situation. 

7 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

On this team, you're right.  I wonder what % of his rushing yards are on broken plays vs designed runs. 

40 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Josh Allen.

3300 yards passing is only 206/game. He'll have to be a bit better than that to take the next step, which should be well within reason if we upgrade the weapons & OL.

• Like (+1) 1