Has a WR made a great catch this season????

Billsfan1972

If the ball isn't placed inside the wrs frame they wont catch it.  When the ball is on the money it is still questionable.  Foster looks like a decent deep threat. Jones has flashes of being a solid possession wr but drops too many passes.  Besides them McKenzie is the only guy who could make the roster next year.  They need to draft a pass catcher early and bring in quite a few vets.

6 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

This is what I'd classify as a great catch.  Haven't seen one like it from the Bills' receiving corps this season. 

Exactly what I thought when it was caught.  Actually there were two catches on that drive that the Bills haven't made all year.

Nothing close to that this year.  

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Drop after drop and have to ask the question as to has a receiver made a great catch all year?  Don't say Holmes on that 77 yd td as it hit him right in the hands.

I'm talking a catch where the receiver is laid out or caught it with one hand or out-muscled a DB.

I think Holmes did adjust to one ball this year to make a nice catch with the DB tring to bust it up.

As said before, these receivers are just awful.

None that I can think of.

Id be happy if they’d just make catches that were required as “ standard NFL catches”

Josh has had a bunch of perfect TDs dropped. A couple games ago D. Thompsoncouldnt catch a cold.

sad

39 minutes ago, papazoid said:

How many times has it been mentioned that it was a perfect pass an d hit him in the hands.  A catch 95%+ of NFL players should make.  Yes a little bit of a jump.  Not a great catch.  What it was, was an incredible play by JA in the face of 3 rushers.

9 hours ago, Mat68 said:

If the ball isn't placed inside the wrs frame they wont catch it.  When the ball is on the money it is still questionable.  Foster looks like a decent deep threat. Jones has flashes of being a solid possession wr but drops too many passes.  Besides them McKenzie is the only guy who could make the roster next year.  They need to draft a pass catcher early and bring in quite a few vets.

VETS we need VETS that aren't KB or Holmes. Aim a little pricier, but these guys have shown they could stick around. Wanted John Brown last off-season bad.

3 hours ago, papazoid said:

Given the pressure Allen was under the throw was one of the 5 best passes in the NFL this season to date. 

The route run by the receiver was excellent - speed kills baby!

The catch though was pedestrian.  EVERY NFL WR should make that catch; almost all College WR's should make that catch; a good number of High School WR's will make that catch and on Thanksgiving day some over weight Turkey eaters will make that catch in the back yard.

2 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

VETS we need VETS that aren't KB or Holmes. Aim a little pricier, but these guys have shown they could stick around. Wanted John Brown last off-season bad.

Agreed.  I'm not talking 6 year journeyman, 25 to 26 years old off there rookie deals.  Maybe in a poor offense, or caught up in a numbers game.  Having a guy who drives the ball down the field and who gives his wr chances at big plays will be enticing to FA.  Just show a lowlight video of the all the drops this year when they are in for visits.  

2 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Another week and see catches by every team, and even the announcers comment on it.

Another couple of passes that not drops, that would have been nice to see.

All Lions today for wanting to make the catch a little bit more than the Bills